Mrs Meldrum #133 Tits, Tony and Tesla… A memoir

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 133 away we go

thanks to @LennyBriscoe for the thread title 😂

RECAP

The Meldrum’s have just returned from a holiday to Florida where they went to Disney World and then went on a cruise around the Bahamas/Caribbean - while this would be an incredible holiday for most people, the Meldrum’s made it look completely miserable, she spent the entire time moaning about virtually every single aspect of the holiday and had a face like a skelpt arse on her the entire trip.

they are now back home and - shocker - she’s now moaning about being home with the kids on her own/how tired she is…. Yada yada the same crap she always moans about.

her face is expanding at an alarming rate and she’s got more chins on her than a professional boxer.

As you were bastards…..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I'm on mainly on Tattle for the car crash that is Part Time Working Mummy and the thread recaps are legendary there thanks to @DipsyDoodle.
Looks like you've got yourself a new job now Betty - 12 hour night shifts followed by a 7 hour car ride + solo parental duties for you from now on.

Reactions: 11
And the car being leased! 🤣

She looks hanging 🍷
Oh no doubt
Im surprised we didn’t get told that the S-Max was just a “cute little starter car” and that the Tesla is an “exclusive car, very well built with generous grounds in an exclusive area”

bleeping pretentious old witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The talk of bulimia I’m guessing….?

View attachment 1688119

what a mess.
Someone said here just yesterday (sorry I can’t remember who it was) that it would be nice if she did activities with the girls during the hols. I mean, I’m sure she sat in the car while the girl’s went horse riding but it irked her enough to pretend she was doing it with them!

Reactions: 7
Someone said here just yesterday (sorry I can’t remember who it was) that it would be nice if she did activities with the girls during the hols. I mean, I’m sure she sat in the car while the girl’s went horse riding but it irked her enough to pretend she was doing it with them!
There would have been something in it for her. It was probably a free session or something!

Reactions: 7
The holiday activities irritate me. Outwith the holidays she does feck all with the kids other than swimming lessons.
She just abuses the free council activities during the holidays. I’ll bet she sits on her phone waiting for booking to open to make sure she can get all 3 booked for anything and everything available.
She just uses it for childcare to avoid bring at home or having to pay to do something. Remember in summer she moaned about the cost of taking all 3 to jump in.. because clearly she’s never paid to do anything with them EVER 😂

Reactions: 14
Just caught up a bit. I'm sure she's terribly depressed. Eats to make herself feel better then maybe purges after. But like the other rebecca (lamb) she cant hide the fact there's literally nothing behind the eyes, no actual joy in life.

Reactions: 13
Am I seeing things or has Kazza cracked and posted???🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Absolute nut case just like her daughter!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The holiday activities irritate me. Outwith the holidays she does feck all with the kids other than swimming lessons.
She just abuses the free council activities during the holidays. I’ll bet she sits on her phone waiting for booking to open to make sure she can get all 3 booked for anything and everything available.
She just uses it for childcare to avoid bring at home or having to pay to do something. Remember in summer she moaned about the cost of taking all 3 to jump in.. because clearly she’s never paid to do anything with them EVER 😂
So true. The main reason I take on extra work hours during term time is so I can do activities in the holiday. My daughter does after school gymnastics twice a week which are term time only then we book activities for the holidays. We’ve done an adventure playground, pumpkin picking and carving, a Halloween soft play party this half term and we’re having a little Halloween lunchtime party at my mums with my kids cousins tomorrow. The whole point of school holidays is to do family activities and days out or at home activities with the kids.

Reactions: 10
She looks absolutely fuming in her stories with P painting her face. She reminds me sooo much of my mum who is literally the least maternal woman and honestly should never had kids (35 and years of therapy to deal with this 😂😅)
Feel so sorry for the girls because it absolutely f*cked me up especially self esteem etc. sorry for projecting but it really is striking the similarities. Especially the resentment of spending money on her kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I have tried to delete my comment from previous thread but don’t know how , could a member of admin delete it please ?
I am concerned that it’s provoked one of the family to comment which worries me as maybe I hit a nerve I had no intention of triggering anyone and feel terrible if I have as I have seen first hand the misery it causes.

Reactions: 6
I have tried to delete my comment from previous thread but don’t know how , could a member of admin delete it please ?
I am concerned that it’s provoked one of the family to comment which worries me as maybe I hit a nerve I had no intention of triggering anyone and feel terrible if I have as I have seen first hand the misery it causes.
I think you would need to report your comment you want deleted and write why in the box. I reported a post to admin last week as the member had left their Instagram profile photo on a screenshot and they amended it.

Reactions: 5
I think you would need to report your comment you want deleted and write why in the box. I reported a post to admin last week as the member had left their Instagram profile photo on a screenshot and they amended it.
Thanks I will try that

Reactions: 2
dont sweat it.Rebecca and her family have hides thicker than the Tyne Tunnel.If they are here reading these threads that’s their choice. Don’t worry about triggering anyone - seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.