Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Also yet again her fucking to do list is what so many other people fit in around a full day's work! I do not understand how she thinks she's something special?!

More on this later..... Oooooooo so you're eating fish. Cool. No need for the build up.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
Pescatarian 😂 just like that time she went vegetarian for 24 hours.. Aye okay Begs 👍🏽

“Eating too much meat”
“Rising costs as a family of 5”
“Healthier choices”

Calling bingo on one of the above now - she’ll be trying to be relatable. She’ll fuck this up so badly..

Tuna Sandwiches on white bread
Usual salmon dish
Fish fingers and chips
Fish supper from the chipper

• Haha

Mummy442

VIP Member
Imagine your parents organising a weekend away for either of their birthdays, with you and your partner, and not inviting their grandchildren 😳

• Sad
  • Wow

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I don’t get it.
woman wears leggings and a fleece.HOW IS THIS CONTENT?!!!! Who CARES?!!!!! Fucking hell - go into any supermarket or any school drop off or any village or town and 90% of women will be wearing the same thing or a variation of it. Who the fuck enjoys this nonsensical bullshit?!!!!!! It’s brain melting crap.

Catwoman

VIP Member
The fashion show fundraiser was charity shop items from their own stores. So once again the embarrassingly ignorant Rebecca has made a complete fool of herself. The dress doesn't look expensive, she should have donated the money. But as always, it's all about her. Its obnoxious.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
You've got to give it to Edgy to post a photo of herself in a headband, in a brightly lite restaurant with a 70s style cocktail, just missing the umbrella on a cocktail stick, away for your mum's birthday and label the photo 'out out'. She is surely taking the piss out of herself but that gave me a jolly good laugh. Sitting here chuckling 'Out, out'.

• Haha

GoLando

VIP Member
Fell asleep while the sole adult in charge of 3 young children? Long enough for them to watch 2 films so at least 4 hours?
she’s a disgrace. That’s just neglectful parenting. If that’s true you shouldn’t be broadcasting it for the world to see, you should be ashamed.
If she lived in a council house she’d be reported to SS.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

GoLando

VIP Member
The world is on the brink of World War 3 and this vapid woman is more concerned about her sweatshop leggings going viral and making shit reels about her tacky clothing. I could genuinely weep for the world which social media has created.

• Heart

GhostHoward

VIP Member
She can try to rewrite history all she wants but she was a 14 year old child and he was a 19 year old man. That MAN was having sex with that child….

She hadn’t even done her GCSEs yet. She was a a YOUNG teen.

• Sick
  • Wow

Hairyetta

VIP Member
Really? Fast asleep napping with 3 young children in the house in her own, so dangerous and neglectful. Nawww nanny's night out made Begsy tired.

Team you've sold this dress out 🤣 as if Rebecca, have the shop messaged you and told you it's sold out because of you? I don't think so, utter garbage! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I wish she was so concerned about smaller businesses going under as she is about Joules! We all know how she feels about smaller businesses when it came to buying birthday balloons for Poppy

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
At 14 she probably felt like she was something special having a man as a boyfriend. Now she is in her 30s, going clothes shopping with her mum for a night out down the British Legion.

• Haha

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
She lives in a town (fine, her exclusive little development or whatever is just outside technically but come on.) She isn’t in the wilds of the Cairngorms in a bothy. She’s in a town. With a huge Tesco. She’s a fucking joke dressing like she’s off grid. She’s off her head not the grid.

• Haha

TotalKarma

Many children go through phases that they either come out of or make a permanent part of their lifestyle. I would agree that S probably wants to go vegetarian and Reb has spun this as pescatarain, with this pathetic example of a mother coming up with this 💩 meal plan that she knows they will reject in a very short space of time.
I actually feel extremely emotional about her recent postings. This woman does not deserve to have children, when there are numerous people out there who would give their right arm to be in her position. The children are a total inconvenience to her - their time as a money making machine has now run out, with the main reason for this down to her and her total arrogance not being able to apologise for her numerous slip ups.
She is in the lucky position to be a stay at home mum who also has her husband in situ 24/7 for 3 weeks at a time. Cooking decent meals and spending quality time with all 3 children should be a walk in the park for them both.
She actually makes me feel physically 🤮 - and yes, I hope you do read here Rebecca. You are emotionally damaging your children.