Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GoLando

VIP Member
I live rurally- in a tiny village within a big national park- I can literally walk 1/2 mile and be on the moors. BUT I am also 15 mins away from a town and 30 mins away from a city so not exactly the back of beyond! Beggy makes out she lives in a fecking field in the middle of nowhere the way she goes on!!

She's going to do an outfit of the day- every day?!!! But she only ever wears leggings and a fleece- that's going to get old very quickly- but then again this is Beggy so after 2-3 days she will give up.
I really think she is trying to make some sort of comeback- maybe not Youtube but something. These reels, the way she said "new series coming" and going on about how other people on instagram make her feel crap about what she wears- trying to be more relatable??!

Trouble is Beggy lives in a bubble of Banchory. Never goes anywhere. Whereas the people she is hoping will follow her probably all have jobs and kids and a life!! Who is she going to be doing these inspirational outfits for??!!

She really does scream "desperately trying to avoid getting a real job"!!!
You sound local

memberofthepublic

Chatty Member
Do we presume Lee edited it or know for definite?

I believe it was left in deliberately as that vlog was posted a couple of hours early (deliberately imo to then take gown and correct etc)

Didn’t Lee used to do the editing of the vlogs? Beggy wouldn’t stoop herself that low, and that’s why she blamed HIM for Liftgate. All she is capable of is flouncing about with her camera in hand…and she’s shit at that.

Holly21

So was she going to the charity thing, a meal for her mums birthday or was her mums meal at the legion charity thing? Totally confused, she’s not mentioned her mums birthday all day??

GoLando

VIP Member
My guess is Auld Sarah Raven is something to do with the charity so Begs has latched on as an excuse to get a sitter in and away from the kids.