Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hellofresh

WTF was that reel 😧
Look at those comments who cares about this crap ? I officially give up the world has gone mad
A reel asking us to chose an outfit for Rebecca to wear to a charity shop fashion show, showcasing preloved charity shop outfits, yet she says that if we don’t like her choices then she’ll have to go all the way into Aberdeen to buy something NEW🤷🏻‍♀️Oh the irony🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Why has she got a face like a skelpt arse?!
And - I’m sorry - WHYYYYYY does their bedroom look like a bedroom in a care home circa 1994?!!!!
i think it’s to help Lee’s granny shagging fetish. Setting the mood and all that. She struts in with a winceyette nightie, a feint odour of piss and a zimmer frame and the pink pencil is standing to attention and ready for action

• Haha
  • Sick

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Fell asleep while the sole adult in charge of 3 young children? Long enough for them to watch 2 films so at least 4 hours?
she’s a disgrace. That’s just neglectful parenting. If that’s true you shouldn’t be broadcasting it for the world to see, you should be ashamed.
It’s shockingly irresponsible. I can’t get over how she almost brags about how incompetent and useless a parent she is. Going to sleep because you are a hungover mess and sleeping for 4 HOURS when you are the only adult with 3 young kids in the house is absolutely despicable. It’s not funny, it’s not “normal” it’s not acceptable. It’s blatant neglect. She makes me sick. She’s a useless waste of air. She’s VILE.

Lilro182

Fell asleep while the sole adult in charge of 3 young children? Long enough for them to watch 2 films so at least 4 hours?
she’s a disgrace. That’s just neglectful parenting. If that’s true you shouldn’t be broadcasting it for the world to see, you should be ashamed.

• Wow

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
View attachment 1714714
If you’re talking about the one hanging out your mole, I’d just get it plucked out love!
Jesus wept love - what do YOU want to have done to your hair?!!! Why is she constantly asking for input on this? What is she wanting people to say?! She seems to go in for hair cuts frequently yet her hair looks EXACTLY the same after each appointment. I can tell you now exactly what she will get - some highlights and a tiny millimetre cut off the ends. It will look almost identical to how it looks now. The hairdresser will blow dry it and curl it so she will be full of herself Tomorrow after it’s done chatting shit about how much she loves it etc then in a few weeks we will get more yarn about her hair/ she’s not happy etc etc etc

Blondie

VIP Member
I don't think she sees what Lee does as work at all.
I think she sees him going off shore to see his work mates while she has to run the house and look after the children while he doesn't. She doesn't care what sort of work he's doing. All she cares about is what she's doing and he isn't. So when he comes back to shore, she sees that as her "time off her job" because Lee hasn't been doing any of the household duties or childcare.

I just can't understand why she won't give the man a break, I bet he's not even caught up from their holiday and the 7 hour drive home while beggy has been sat down every 5 minutes with a hot tea and sleeping for 4 hours in the day time, he has been working!

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Holy smokes. Really?
Yes. Really.
She told the story many times on her you tube channel over the years. They met when she was 14 he was 19 and they were at it. He used to collect her from school and take jumpers with him to cover her school uniform. She used to sneak him
Up to her bedroom. It’s fucking grim. She was a CHILD.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Stickladylove

Chatty Member
She’s such a walloper, buying cheap, tacky, disposal fashion just to wear to a charity fashion show involving preloved clothing. How does she miss the mark every time?! Read the room, you prat.

Reactions: 29

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
This isn’t a new idea - She is just jumping on another social media trend. All be it a bit late as i have been seeing them pop up for a few weeks now.

She will be trying desperately to hit 10k on tiktok so she can monetise her videos and start selling crap on the shop
what absolute pish is she talking now? How the fuck do people not know how to dress themselves in the morning without her ‘inspiration’ it’s fucking leggings and a minging fleece - get a grip people

• Haha
Reactions: 28

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She’s a cunt but he’s a stupid wee bastard for allowing himself to be treated like shit. The pair of them deserve eachother.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28