Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I’ve been sitting in nothing but a pair of pants for the last 3 days. When is she going to put up the next outfit of the day? I don’t know how to dress myself without her influence

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Clare

VIP Member
This is a particularly obnoxious picture isn't it? The 'Tesla' charging point in the background. Only someone with a vacuous, empty life would post that. 🙄

Those who genuinely have it, never need to post about it Rebecca.

🤷 Nothing new with her if that is the case.
“Cheeky little charge” 😂😂😂😂😂 I’m dying for her, what a cringe!!! What a sad little life, Jane.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Leethechimpanzee

In light of my most recent post regarding Rebecca’s face fur….

#134 Not by the hairs of my chinny chin chin I will not let the Tattlers win!

• Haha
Reactions: 48

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Ffs a weekend away with her parents who she sees every day .
SNORE
Probably in adjoining rooms. Lee & Rebecca sitting in bed in their matching OAP jammies drinking tea and scrolling tattle while wee Dave Cannon gives old Sarah Raven her annual rattling through the wall.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

Catwoman

VIP Member
I doubt Lee is there. He’ll be looking after the girls and Charles Dance.

Dadsie Cannon probably can barely bear to look at Lee, let alone go golfing with him.
Lee is such a skinny wee runt Dadsy could use him as a putter.

Maybe the Birthday Girl and the wallet are meeting up with others for dinner and birthday celebrations, imagine how they introduce the Cannon daughters?

'Yes this is Tiegan our youngest, her fiance Budd /Brad /Chuck opposite. This is Rebecca, our eldest, no only a few years between them. We had high hopes for her, yes I know, yes... That's the one yes, uh huh. Disney, then she got pregnant, yes. That's right, you remember, Yes, who USED to be Mrs Meldrum. No. They are still together...... I know! So am I! It's unfortunate, three daughters now. He's over there, see the gormless one getting the drinks in, looks like a young Stan Laurel, yes with the Rangers tattoo? Yip. That's the father of our granddaughters'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Pescatarian food shop?!!!!
So she had "muscles" for dinner whilst away at the Granny hotel and has now decided to become pescatarian? I give it til Thursday!!

• Haha
Reactions: 42

avabella

VIP Member
Been a busy day but after a quick scroll on Insta I felt I needed to find a spare moment to give you all your daily dose of if you feel bad about your life it could be worse you could be Beggy…

If you watch her latest stories, the one with the monstrosity of a Pat Butcher raincoat and look really closely you will observe that she has two very long hair growing out of her mole…😷

you’re all welcome.
Well since I’ve seen it, you all have to see it too!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Realistic outfits she won’t be showing:

Workplace smart casual

Commuting comfortably
in winter

Working from home - staying comfy and warm but professional for Teams calls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Thread 133 away we go

thanks to @LennyBriscoe for the thread title 😂

RECAP

The Meldrum’s have just returned from a holiday to Florida where they went to Disney World and then went on a cruise around the Bahamas/Caribbean - while this would be an incredible holiday for most people, the Meldrum’s made it look completely miserable, she spent the entire time moaning about virtually every single aspect of the holiday and had a face like a skelpt arse on her the entire trip.

they are now back home and - shocker - she’s now moaning about being home with the kids on her own/how tired she is…. Yada yada the same crap she always moans about.

her face is expanding at an alarming rate and she’s got more chins on her than a professional boxer.

As you were bastards…..

Last edited:
  • Haha

avabella

VIP Member
Where do I begin??

A leg selfie at the spa pool with her bloated tummy and hairy legs ❌

A fleece that belongs on a 5 or 85 year old, but never in between, described as ‘gorgeous’ ❌

Eating a cream and sugar laden pastry IN THE SPA POOL?? ❌

A ‘late’ dinner. It’s 6.55pm on her Apple Watch ❌

The scrunchie on the wrist ❌

Wash your hair love.

• Haha

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I do hope Pat will still be able to have his Richmond sausages as a special treat.
I love how she had to try and say ‘Lee needs his protein’ likes he’s Tyson Fury in training or something 😂😂

ps Beggy protein doesn’t just come from meat

• Haha
Reactions: 39

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
63F52EF3-D3DE-4B70-B667-042C4113F1DC.jpeg

If you’re talking about the one hanging out your mole, I’d just get it plucked out love!

• Haha
  • Sick

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Oh great here we go! What’s a gal to do?

still naked after no outfit inspo?

sat on the end of my bed with just a towel for days now not knowing if the shower should be hot or cold?

and now all I can eat are Tins of tuna, naked with no shower. This is never going to end well

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Can we just establish here that Rebecca Meldrum is not a SAHM - due to the fact she doesn’t do the ‘M’ part so please don’t compare yourselves.

She is just a SAH

She is UNEMPLOYED

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She seriously got a new dress and done up like a dogs breakfast to attend THIS…..

AA4221F3-E1B4-4C10-A406-947425B3B533.jpeg

0E58CEF8-4654-400A-89BA-D0C2506D876D.jpeg

Oh come on. This is NOT her scene - a bunch of old dears watching a few folk awkwardly walking down a “catwalk” in what is essentially a village hall…… nah. I’m not buying it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37