Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
I have a period house with open fires ….hers looks like an oversized can of beans in the corner, next to a radiator with a television above …..also my utility never had anyone murdered in it and my wheelie bin only has trash in it …..I just don’t get why she’s so boastful ….she has such an ugly personality….

• Haha
Reactions: 37
If there’s one thing that makes me be sick in my mouth it’s the use of the term “team” for one’s family. You are not coaching a bloody left back and a striker for a cup final you idiots . “Go team” “with the team” “team {insert surname}” 🤮🤮🤮 talk about over compensating.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Scotblock

VIP Member
Only doing it as S has embarrassed her - Good! You have alot more heading your way as they get okder. Believe me
What fucking school are they going to that she’s “embarrassed” not letting them be pescatarians! Is it Sweet Valley High 🙄 Little Lee likes his meat for his protein 🤣 fuck off Beggy! He’s built like a week to live. And who wants to tell Banchory’s biggest vegetable that vegetarians do not just eat veg 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Do you know what’s really sad.. I’m a new SAHM for the first time ever with a 5 month old, 4 year old and 7 year old. I’m not returning to work as I can’t afford to so we’ve had to make tough decisions to make it work. Mentally it’ll be so hard not to work as I never have not had a job. Seeing the stick she gets it makes me feel bad that I won’t be working. My life is totally different and some days I just can’t get things done. I have allll the dreams of being able to achieve lists (I actually use the term life admin and even did when I had a full time high pressured job) but now I feel like I’ll be a joke. She’s created a bad name for mums who don’t work.
STOP. Please - your situation is nothing like hers. You are doing what most do - making tough decisions to make your life work. For a lot of us it’s not financially feasible to return to work and pay for childcare. That’s not your fault.

rebecca is NOT a stay at home mum. She could EASILY be working - but she is too lazy and entitled to bother. She has no life - she does nothing. She’s a crap mum, a useless housewife, she puts zero effort into her kids….. she’s not at home because it was the best choice for her family - shes At home because it’s the choice she made to best benefit HER. She’s lazy & selfish to the absolute core.

you are not.

do not ever ever EVER compare yourself to this pathetic leech of a woman.

you are doing just fine. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 34

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
When I was 16 I went out with an older guy, bigger age gap than Dumb and Dumber. I thought it was cool he picked me up from school but many years later I can see I was the victim of controlling and coercive behaviour, and there was a reason why he’d asked me out in the first place. I’d had some bad family stuff go on not that long before it so I was even more vulnerable. It’s grim looking back on it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
This entire vegetarian/pescatarian bullshit is just yet more Rebecca Meldrum waffle. It will last approximately 2 days and it will never be mentioned again.

also “lee needs his protein” - aye ok Tyson Fury. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Bewildered Barbarella

What part of her thinks anyone is going to get inspiration from this reel. Face tripping her and a flashers Mac, wow hold me back I can’t wait to buy this!

00CAAEFA-BEF3-4709-8C87-1ACDBC8D632E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

fraudsandfakes

She looks absolutely fuming in her stories with P painting her face. She reminds me sooo much of my mum who is literally the least maternal woman and honestly should never had kids (35 and years of therapy to deal with this 😂😅)
Feel so sorry for the girls because it absolutely f*cked me up especially self esteem etc. sorry for projecting but it really is striking the similarities. Especially the resentment of spending money on her kids!

• Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
For new tattlers she has shared this before. The covering up the uniform as she jumped in the van when he used to pick her up. 🤢
She was underage. It's the age difference that creeps me out though. Always has. They've shared loads before, including how she used to sneak him in to stay overnight in her bedroom without her parents knowing (this was shared only at the speeches at her wedding, imagine her parents having to laugh alongside whilst looking incredibly stupid parents). Apparently the wee runt used to leave and head home hiding from the parents, through the woods, presumably Father Wallet leaving for work. Talk about over sharing, she even described having her room over the garage think it was and very easily accessible. To me it just demonstrates for how long she's just pleased herself, knew no boundaries and was just used to having and doing what she pleases, creating the silly adult she is today.

They are dim wits. He obviously couldn't get a girlfriend his own age and she was easily swayed by a bloke with a van.

The turn back time photo only goes to show how fake their recent lives have been. Full on pose for the gram. No depth, no love. They may have a past but they have no future.

• Wow
  • Sick

GamerLlama87

Chatty Member
That to do list reminded me of the Grinch.. 😬🤣 "Jazzercise.. dinner with myself, I can't *cancel* that again! Stare into the abyss.... I'm booked!" 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow