Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
An Apple Watch or Fitbit or any other of those types of watch look like sportswear; they aren’t “normal” watches - they are gaudy and just don’t look right with an evening outfit. It’s like saying you’d wear trainers on a night out because you only wear trainers. Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Bewildered Barbarella

I’m calling bingo on the pescatarian diet being linked to helping P with her sleep. How’s that a days to do list? Most people fit that in around working 6-8+ hours. Sounds like a relaxing day off to me.
Nah she’s too selfish to help P. The diet will be another fad, definitely influenced by her sister. She’s desperate to loose those chins. This pescatarian fad is just another attempt at this incessant need to be a teeny tiny size 8 again, everything revolves around her and she’s seriously clutching at straws now. She’ll still be eating the same mushroom stodge for lunch and sugary treats. Dinner will be replacing chicken or beef with salmon and adding it to whatever cheesy slop she’s making in the slow cooker.

Well I hope the girls had a lovely time at the weekend with whoever had them for the weekend. And I hope that they actually felt wanted and included. What a horrible weird family they truly are. I can understand a mum and her daughters maybe going for a spa day or an overnight somewhere to celebrate a birthday but the whole family going away for the weekend and leaving the kids out, I just don’t get it. When it was my mums 60th, everything we planned that weekend the kids were included, a nice day out, big family meal, she wouldn’t have had it any other way!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Scotblock

VIP Member
I had no idea this was Karen’s big birthday. Happy 100th Birthday, enjoy your telegram from a Charles 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

CAJ1980

Chatty Member
Maybe her parents are paying Lee to stay with her till the kids are 18 😂 can’t fathom why he’s still with her. What does he possibly get from their marriage? She has the personality and motivation of a baked spud!
Maybe she does have talents after all. A comment I overheard in the local was "i bet she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose". Im sure she will take the compliment as it was intended 😂🤣😭

• Haha
  • Wow

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Yeah that “cute” reel about them being together so long isn’t doing what she thinks it’s doing. It’s making Lee look predatory af.

I agree - when I was 16 if a man in his 20’s had been hitting on me, my family would have told him to back the fuck off in no uncertain terms.

Bewildered Barbarella

“he brought jumpers to hide her school uniform” WTAF. Any short lived tiny milligram of sympathy I’ve had for nanny Mclee has just went out the window. That is disgusting and very worrying. Fucking groomer!!

Well he’s made his bed now, he’s stuck with an overgrown baby woman that thinks she’s still a teenager. Jesus, he can’t make his mind up, underage girls or grannies 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Catwoman

VIP Member
Hope she gets absolutely wasted and picks a fight with someone (she thinks) is giving her a sideways look in the lavvie queues. Ending the night, carrying her shoes, asking people if her toes really are weird singing I will survive and screaming 'I USED TO BE MRS MELDRUM' at the top of her voice as she's poured into a car home in the Legion car park. .

• Haha

Roma890

That menu, for a stay at home Mother, is a disgrace. That's what you're slogging your guts out for Lee - 12 hour night shifts for your wife who refuses to work or even cook a decent healthy meal from scratch for your 3 growing girls.

flippinpancakes

Chatty Member
The photo of them when she is 16 looks like they are on a skiing holiday together which implies to me they have been together for some time. He is drinking a beer and she’s a little girl next to him, he really is very creepy!!

• Angry
Why did she post that awful photo P took of her? Like who did she possibly think would want to see that? Also wake the fuck up you’re the adult in charge of the kids.
Are we actually believing P took that? Because the angle the photos taken at that's just her arm by her side taking it herself surely to goodness. She's saying P didn't wake her up climbing over her for that angle? 🙄

flippinpancakes

Chatty Member
Why does she embarrass herself by telling everyone her latest fad when she knows it'll last 24 hours and then never heard of again

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Watching tha

It made my skin crawl watching that and I was getting more nervous as the ages went down wondering when it would stop! How do you know it was 14 and 19 though?

Never mind @BettyCrockerr , I’ve just read your next entry! Yuck.
She literally spoke at length about it on loads of her old videos on you tube. They met on a summers day swimming in a local river. She was 14 and he had just turned 19. It’s disgusting and she acts like they were some romance of the century when in reality she was a 14 year old wee tart dropping her knickers and he was an adult man who couldn’t get a grown woman to look twice at him so he preyed on a young kid. He’s a creepy bastard.

Reactions: 22

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
This has shit show written all over it before it even starts. She cannot be arsed with it as it’s for the kids and not her.

she’s so basic, I can’t wait to seen the meal plan.

roasted tomato soup
Cauliflower Mac and cheese
Salmon fillet five ways
Mushrooms on white bread

• Haha
Reactions: 22