Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

avabella

VIP Member
She really thinks they’re couple goals doesn’t she? Beggy I met my now husband when I had graduated uni, with a post grad in a specialty, travelled most of the world, worked in other countries (actual work, not just a work experience), had a career and my own house. You’re not goals sweetheart. You’re the example of what NOT to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

avabella

VIP Member
I just had a mad flashback of that video she did when she was ill one day and she set up the camera to show her pulling her pants down. :sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
  • Wow

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
And the car being leased! 🤣

She looks hanging 🍷
Oh no doubt
Im surprised we didn’t get told that the S-Max was just a “cute little starter car” and that the Tesla is an “exclusive car, very well built with generous grounds in an exclusive area”

fucking pretentious old witch.

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
but why would she take it off ? I wear an Apple watch its the only watch i own and I wear it 24/7 she has a lot of problems but I really don’t see that as an issue
If you are going out for a nice evening and you are getting dressed up, you take your minging old watch off and you put an evening dress watch on. It looks completely out of place and stupid with evening wear

avabella

VIP Member
Just when I thought Lee couldn't possibly look any creepier, she goes and shows us photos of him with a goatee.

• Haha
  • Sick

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
I think the pair of them are stuck in their teens. Lee taste is obv from what we’ve all seen, young, thin, blonde, immature and naive wee girls. This screams massive red flags to me. Rebecca is mid-thirties and aging faster than a Brie left on the worktop. She’s stuck in the school girl mentality she had when she met him, and having never gained any real world life or work experience. Whilst she’s still mentally 14, her body and face are certainly not. I can’t see how any couples relationship will last and be genuine in these circumstances. I reckon Lee hasn’t the balls to leave her though, she’d bleed him dry and use their girls as a weapon against him, he would be fucked.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I’m sure we have all had our hungover days with kids but we have the sense not to post those times on the internet to >100k people. I’d be mortified what a prize twat

Paris London Milan, Banchory Tories. head to toe in new look. Ffs
Nope sorry but I’ve NEVER been hungover to the point that I’m sleeping for hours and essentially leaving my kids to fend for themselves. They are young kids - you couldn’t leave them alone for 5minutes let alone 4 fucking HOURS. It’s appalling. It’s not even in the realms of being remotely ok or acceptable. She checked out and essentially left her kids unattended for hours. There is none of that which is even remotely ok.

Leethechimpanzee

Been a busy day but after a quick scroll on Insta I felt I needed to find a spare moment to give you all your daily dose of if you feel bad about your life it could be worse you could be Beggy…

If you watch her latest stories, the one with the monstrosity of a Pat Butcher raincoat and look really closely you will observe that she has two very long hair growing out of her mole…😷

you’re all welcome.

• Haha
  • Wow

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
The look on her face because he’s asleep.. fuck me! Resent your husband much?!?

I don't think she sees what Lee does as work at all.
I think she sees him going off shore to see his work mates while she has to run the house and look after the children while he doesn't. She doesn't care what sort of work he's doing. All she cares about is what she's doing and he isn't. So when he comes back to shore, she sees that as her "time off her job" because Lee hasn't been doing any of the household duties or childcare.

I just can't understand why she won't give the man a break, I bet he's not even caught up from their holiday and the 7 hour drive home while beggy has been sat down every 5 minutes with a hot tea and sleeping for 4 hours in the day time, he has been working!
I completely agree with this. She’s never had a job so doesn’t know what it’s like to actually work. I bet you if you asked her what Lee actually does she’d just rattle off his job title but not have any understanding of his role.

Reactions: 26

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Looking like a belter babe this morning.

also - WHY WHY WHYYYYYYYYYYY has she got those filthy dirty mucky walking boots in her BEDROOM?!

63EC665F-EBDC-41C1-B1E4-A590357B06B2.jpeg

AF5785A5-04EC-4BBB-9988-14299EB49D6C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

Scotblock

VIP Member
“One of them won’t even sit at the table with me if Lee is away”! That’s not cause of the food hen that’s probs cause she doesn’t want to eat around your miserable face 😂

• Haha

WinnieSanderson1

If a 20 year old was sniffing around me at 16 my Dad would have chased him off with a shotgun. It's wrong on so many levels. It may not be illegal but it's immoral.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
CCB58782-ADC9-46F9-A01A-A5A6643C1652.jpeg

And as predicted HER HAIR LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE IT DID YESTERDAY!!!!! “Blonde is back” - no it’s not. It looks no different at all to how it looked yesterday. No word of a lie. I dunno what her hair dresser is doing but that hair hasn’t been highlighted today - and if it has been I’d be seriously questioning what they are doing. What a joke.

• Haha
  • Heart