Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
Fucking chums, team, dadsy …..she would not last two minutes in the real working world ! I actually think she’s not thick I think she’s very calculating which is a very bad trait to have …

Reactions: 22

CAJ1980

Chatty Member
Hang on so the dress she posed in saying "why is everything too short" suggesting its a no, she ends up buying.

What I find absolutely disgusting is that the do was to raise money for home start and another charity. Some people from the area actually cant afford a new outfit and have no other option than to buy from a charity shop. Would have had more respect if she had gone around the numerous charity shops in Banchory (theres more than 4 i think) and created an outfit from that!

Again proof that she is out of touch with reality.

Welshgal

VIP Member
Good to hear S is already throwing her mum under the bus. Let‘s hope she‘ll give her hell in a few more years.

I also thought it was no surprise that P (I‘m assuming) doesn‘t want to sit at the table when Lee‘s away. He‘s probably the only one who engages with her. Her older sisters were raised to hate her and her mum ignores her. Poor soul :(

• Sad
  • Haha

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
Who on Gods earth wants a gift guide complied by this dumb bint? I’d rather have Stevie Wonder give me driving lessons than taking gifting advice from her ….

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
No more weigh in Mondays, no more dog walk outfits, hasn't mentioned 'jazz' in a while, Tony is probably being used as a clothes rail and been a whilst since she has shared her mushrooms on toast.

Her focus is now on her hair journey where she will go for a trim and go from mid blonde to light blonde in her latest radical change.

• Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
This is a particularly obnoxious picture isn't it? The 'Tesla' charging point in the background. Only someone with a vacuous, empty life would post that. 🙄

Those who genuinely have it, never need to post about it Rebecca.

By the way Disney tickets were gifted by Disney not P&J Live. No disclaimer though!
🤷 Nothing new with her if that is the case.

Attachments

• Sick

gummy-bear

VIP Member
I’m appalled at her ‘meals’
Cauliflower cheese is a SIDE not a main course
Egg and veg fried rice?! As a main?!?
fuck me, make them a chickpea curry, salmon stir fry, halloumi wraps Nando style, build your own veggie burger, fish pie.. honestly she’s such a fucking shit mum it pains me

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Can someone suggest what I should wear today for walking the dog, the school run and coffee with ‘chime’ and maybe a haul at Aldi now that hubby is back from offshore? We haven’t had a daily outfit reel for a few days now and I don’t know what I should be wearing!
apart from the tattie sack inspo day. I’ve literally been naked for a week. Been getting some right weird looks in Jazz and Aldi.

come on Beggy we depend on you!

• Haha

Ohflogoff

VIP Member

Fleece looks fresh outta a Sunday magazine insert aimed at retired folk. The type that have gardening tools, jar openers and cardigans/fleeces.

• Haha

blackheart2.0

Only doing it as S has embarrassed her - Good! You have alot more heading your way as they get okder. Believe me

Reactions: 21