Mrs Meldrum #133 Tits, Tony and Tesla… A memoir

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to the thread and loving it 🤣

Was unaware of all the 2019 scandal until I googled Bex earlier today.What a c u n t.

I think the idea of a mini Vlog was god but there was no commentary so it's a bit half arsed isn't it?

Not defending Bex but there is an influencer in Ireland who hates her kids more believe it or not 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Is she watching someone else cut up her own child's food? 😱 Wow.
Wow, watching a waiter cutting up your kid’s food with a disgusting look on your face! Is it at your daughter for not being able to cut the food or do you think you’re better than a server who earns an honest living?

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Wow, watching a waiter cutting up your kid’s food with a disgusting look on your face! Is it at your daughter for not being able to cut the food or do you think you’re better than a server who earns an honest living?
I saw that same face a couple of times on the mini vlog

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I saw that same face a couple of times on the mini vlog
It is probably Poppy she’s looking like that at “god sake, your 5 why can’t you cut up your own food?” Well have you ever helped her Mama Mooch? Have you taught her anything?

Reactions: 6
It has irked me beyond belief that she didn't even put music or a commentary over that reel... what a half arsed attempt.
Hate hearing just little snippets of random videos shoved together

Reactions: 8
It has irked me beyond belief that she didn't even put music or a commentary over that reel... what a half arsed attempt.
For someone who has been doing content on
Social media for YEARS she’s very very very Amateurish with her content. It’s all very sloppy & half arsed. She’s just lazy.

Reactions: 16
Didn’t even realise this as i watched with the sound off - She literally cannot do anything right can she

Reactions: 4
Not checked in on the melds for a while I just hope I’ve not aged as much as them in such a short space of time! What happened to beggys thigh gap!?! She needs some chub rub shorts now! That peleton bike thingy obvs adds the pounds 🙈
I love a curvy girl don’t get me wrong but you know what I’m saying about bex why does she filter the fudge out of her photos - keep it real & we’d have more respect.
…and lee omg he’s gone so old I do feel a bit sorry for him TBH 🥺

Reactions: 4
Not checked in on the melds for a while I just hope I’ve not aged as much as them in such a short space of time! What happened to beggys thigh gap!?! She needs some chub rub shorts now! That peleton bike thingy obvs adds the pounds 🙈
I love a curvy girl don’t get me wrong but you know what I’m saying about bex why does she filter the fudge out of her photos - keep it real & we’d have more respect.
…and lee omg he’s gone so old I do feel a bit sorry for him TBH 🥺
Why do you feel sorry for him?

Reactions: 1
Is she watching someone else cut up her own child's food? 😱 Wow.
Exactly what I thought! Plus she looks bleeping psychotic.
It also looks like the kid is drinking wine...although I wouldn't be surprised if she was...

Reactions: 2
Didn’t Lee used to do the editing of the vlogs? Beggy wouldn’t stoop herself that low, and that’s why she blamed HIM for Liftgate. All she is capable of is flouncing about with her camera in hand…and she’s tit at that.

Reactions: 5
Didn’t Lee used to do the editing of the vlogs? Beggy wouldn’t stoop herself that low, and that’s why she blamed HIM for Liftgate. All she is capable of is flouncing about with her camera in hand…and she’s tit at that.

My apologies but what was liftgate?

When she posts about meeting up with ‘chums’ do we think she actually does or is she just trying to make people think she has a busy social life?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.