Mrs Meldrum #133 Tits, Tony and Tesla… A memoir

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This isn’t a new idea - She is just jumping on another social media trend. All be it a bit late as i have been seeing them pop up for a few weeks now.

She will be trying desperately to hit 10k on tiktok so she can monetise her videos and start selling crap on the shop

Reactions: 13
This isn’t a new idea - She is just jumping on another social media trend. All be it a bit late as i have been seeing them pop up for a few weeks now.

She will be trying desperately to hit 10k on tiktok so she can monetise her videos and start selling crap on the shop
what absolute pish is she talking now? How the duck do people not know how to dress themselves in the morning without her ‘inspiration’ it’s bleeping leggings and a minging fleece - get a grip people

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just an excuse to ad link all her crap. Ffs duck off now Meldrum. You’ve had your day 😡

Reactions: 14
Tiktok viewers don’t take any of her crap, as soon as she posts it on her instagram they are all kissing her ass.
Nobody and i repeat nobody cares about you wearing manky fleeces and over priced walking boots

Reactions: 12
I don’t get it.
woman wears leggings and a fleece.HOW IS THIS CONTENT?!!!! Who CARES?!!!!! bleeping hell - go into any supermarket or any school drop off or any village or town and 90% of women will be wearing the same thing or a variation of it. Who the duck enjoys this nonsensical bullshit?!!!!!! It’s brain melting crap.

Reactions: 25
The embarrassment of having to add link your cheap made in China leggings and mucky fleece to be able to scrape together Christmas present money. Scutter 😅

* not shade on people struggling, simply shade on her 😁

Reactions: 12
She’s scraping the barrel now. That fleece looks in desperate need of a 90 degree boil wash!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The only reason she’s doing this is to aff link stuff! How desperate is she?! Guess that new bathroom won’t pay for itself!!!!

Reactions: 10
The embarrassment of having to add link your cheap made in China leggings and mucky fleece to be able to scrape together Christmas present money. Scutter 😅

* not shade on people struggling, simply shade on her 😁
This was my first thought when I saw it, oh here are the aff links. Got to be some begging in there somewhere. How can anyone find this interesting???

Her face looks absolutly terrible, it needs deflating!

I get people doing these videos where it’s like outfit ideas for a Christmas party, shopping or lunch date, date night etc but it’s silly doing it when it’s just everyday school run/dog walking wear. Leggings and a jumper is just obvious and self explanatory. She’s not thought of a new trend. These have been around for weeks

Reactions: 14
I’m 54 and have been dressing myself for a good few years now! Really don’t understand why she thinks she is inspirational in any way in the way she dresses?! My 89 year old mum had more style!
She lives in (‘buttery soft’) leggings and hideous fleeces! Hardly exciting fashion pieces! She’s only showing her boots to show off-shame no one gives a tit! 🥱🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 13
It’s the hair for me.. I swear she’s given up washing it. It always looks so greasy these days.

It’s the hair for me.. I swear she’s given up washing it. It always looks so greasy these days.
I think she’s realised that it just looks tit all the time, no matter what she does with that mop it always looks crap so she’s taken to tying it back like that. Looks awful. Greasy slick back hair and her humongous moon face and multiple chins.
Sexy beast.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.