Mrs Meldrum #133 Tits, Tony and Tesla… A memoir

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new reel and essay she wrote about it... this has to be an undisclosed ad surely? But there's absolutely no hashtags with it, so confused about the whole thing. If I was RC I'd be furious if this was how she was doing the ads if that's what they are.

Reactions: 10
Looking at the clip of her supposed legs in that reel and the photos she posted of her on holiday there’s no way they’re her legs in that reel. She wasn’t that tanned in the photos she posted and neither is the rest of her body.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's walking like she's tit herself in that mini vlog. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She's walking like she's tit herself in that mini vlog. 😂
She’s always walked like that 😂💩sort of stomps along with as much grace as a fairy elephant. Honestly give it up. she Just moans, that’s it, for someone who has a very privileged life the amount of moaning is beyond belief. Those poor girls growing up with her as their role model.

Reactions: 13
If that reel isn't an Ad then I reckon she's on the sniff for a gifted Dubai/Disney cruise that the rest of the instahuns are getting. Making out she's so so into her travel and adventures 🤢😅

Reactions: 14
Please don’t lynch me for this I really mean no disrespect by it at all but in her gymgear she looks much much smaller?!
Literally 4 days later she is a frump?
Surely even teeny tiny reb cant be filtering her gymgear posts?
I do not believe a human body can change that quickly!

Reactions: 1
Please don’t lynch me for this I really mean no disrespect by it at all but in her gymgear she looks much much smaller?!
Literally 4 days later she is a frump?
Surely even teeny tiny reb cant be filtering her gymgear posts?
I do not believe a human body can change that quickly!
She edits her photos.

Reactions: 8
Those rings do not sit well together and those fugly nails need to be soaked off!
Well that's a bit spooky......I was thinking about her rings this morning and how she hasn't posted about cleaning them for ages.
Was anyone here around a few years back for the half a thread debate about the tit quality of the diamonds she is so proud of?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well that's a bit spooky......I was thinking about her rings this morning and how she hasn't posted about cleaning them for ages.
Was anyone here around a few years back for the half a thread debate about the tit quality of the diamonds she is so proud of?
That bleeping hack “I just use fairy liquid guys” like we are all supposed to be kneeling at her feet for sharing her wisdom!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.