Mrs Meldrum #133 Tits, Tony and Tesla… A memoir

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure chums = her mother.
Aye Beggy and good old Sarah Raven popping the narrow footbeds into a pair of scone shoes, picking up a couple more Inchmarlo inmates and hightailing it to Raemoir Garden centre for the pensioners special!

ya bunch of wrinkled peaches!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lots of Instagram accounts are losing followers, possibly blitzing bots or hopefully noticed Beggy is on 110K not sure how many she had or if she has lost any but I sincerely hope so, buying bots is dishonest so it definitely needs to happen, if it is then we will see just how many have bought followers check out Hinch thread as they are discussing it there.

Reactions: 6
Lots of Instagram accounts are losing followers, possibly blitzing bots or hopefully noticed Beggy is on 110K not sure how many she had or if she has lost any but I sincerely hope so, buying bots is dishonest so it definitely needs to happen, if it is then we will see just how many have bought followers check out Hinch thread as they are discussing it there.
She gets a disproportionate number of comments from bots, especially in comparison to real comments.

Reactions: 7
It has irked me beyond belief that she didn't even put music or a commentary over that reel... what a half arsed attempt.
Hate hearing just little snippets of random videos shoved together
You would have thought dubbing music would be the first thing she thought of, after the last time 😳

Aye Beggy and good old Sarah Raven popping the narrow footbeds into a pair of scone shoes, picking up a couple more Inchmarlo inmates and hightailing it to Raemoir Garden centre for the pensioners special!

ya bunch of wrinkled peaches!
Bet Ashley Rae doesn’t go to Raemoir…

Last edited:
  • Haha
57570B5D-93D7-48FD-9882-E5AB46B321A9.png

She‘s listening to this (terrible looking) book at 1.1x
Is that so she can still claim to have READ eleventy million books a month?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Explains why Rebecca went to Tesco to change the Teslllllaaaaa. She'll have to put her hand in her pocket now 🤣
Screenshot_20221031_190610.jpg

• Haha
Do we presume Lee edited it or know for definite?

I believe it was left in deliberately as that vlog was posted a couple of hours early (deliberately imo to then take gown and correct etc)

Didn’t Lee used to do the editing of the vlogs? Beggy wouldn’t stoop herself that low, and that’s why she blamed HIM for Liftgate. All she is capable of is flouncing about with her camera in hand…and she’s tit at that.

View attachment 1693891

She‘s listening to this (terrible looking) book at 1.1x
Is that so she can still claim to have READ eleventy million books a month?
Aw no don‘t hate on the book. It‘s actually pretty nice though the main character is a very successful scientist who works hard. So guess for her it counts as fantasy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aw no don‘t hate on the book. It‘s actually pretty nice though the main character is a very successful scientist who works hard. So guess for her it counts as fantasy
It seems I’ve read a book by its cover 😬
What’s its genre? Can’t be doing with fluffy romance, but do tend to read any psychological thriller (they take like 5/6 hours to read, tops) I can get my hands on (yes, I’m a hypocrite, judging) for easy reading in between what I call my “proper” books.

Taking my judgy pants off now. ….but only for books

Reactions: 4
It seems I’ve read a book by its cover 😬
What’s its genre? Can’t be doing with fluffy romance, but do tend to read any psychological thriller (they take like 5/6 hours to read, tops) I can get my hands on (yes, I’m a hypocrite, judging) for easy reading in between what I call my “proper” books.

Taking my judgy pants off now. ….but only for books
no it's a romance

Reactions: 2
Looking like a belter babe this morning.

also - WHY WHY WHYYYYYYYYYYY has she got those filthy dirty mucky walking boots in her BEDROOM?!

63EC665F-EBDC-41C1-B1E4-A590357B06B2.jpeg

AF5785A5-04EC-4BBB-9988-14299EB49D6C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.