Mrs Meldrum #133 Tits, Tony and Tesla… A memoir

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you not think she would make a comeback even if she was given an ultimatum between a real job or a comeback on YouTube? I just find it weird that the kids have been shown in little sneak peeks this last wee while.
Erm excuse me it's actually a 'traditional' job not a real job and one that Rebecca has already said is simply not for her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Those rings do not sit well together and those fugly nails need to be soaked off!
I always wonder why she wears that giant one in the middle instead of on the othet hand. The wedding and engagement ones look like they're supposed to match and sit together.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone tried to take a picture of their watch and for it to include their tummy? It’s such an awkward and unnatural way to take a picture or your watch….everything is about showing off for her isn’t it - on this occasion her midriff in a workout outfit. Shallow and too much time on her hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think she’s going to use it to punt to holiday companies that she can do travel with kids content.

She’ll send begging emails to holiday companies or specific resorts she fancies, asking them to give her a free holiday, and link to her Florida/Bahamas hol where she put some deliberate effort into daily updates, photos, vids, comments, reels. She never did that with her three previous foreign holidays this year.
She’ll be lucky having moaned about the whole thing along with her 3 kids. Not great advertising 😂

Reactions: 4
How boring and preductable. 🙄
Think she’s missed the boat there! All the other influencers have already been gifted trips there! Emily Norris, Kerry Whelpdale, Liza Prideaux etc etc.
While I’m not a fan of them and they all use their kids, their videos are generally a lot more professional than anything Beggy Meldrum does.
I do wonder if she’s considering returning to YouTube- the Mini vlog/reels she’s done. Feels like she’s testing the water a bit. However god knows what she’d make content from her life is so incredibly dull, watching paint dry would be more interesting!

Reactions: 9
Can you imagine them in Dubai?! If they thought Florida in October was warm?! Lee would self combust the second he left the plane!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I totally agree that Lee wouldn’t have the balls to do that. But maybe they’re really struggling with they lifestyle the try to live and can’t keep it up. I find it strange that they always had cars that they claimed were paid outright and have now went onto a leased car.
I’m pretty sure she wears Lee’s balls, that’s why she can’t walk properly?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t think it was a gifted trip. I think she has written that post in the hope that it some how makes her look like a great person for companies to choose for future ad campaigns/gifted trips etc

Oh and can someone pull my hat up I can’t see a bloody thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Think she’s missed the boat there! All the other influencers have already been gifted trips there! Emily Norris, Kerry Whelpdale, Liza Prideaux etc etc.
While I’m not a fan of them and they all use their kids, their videos are generally a lot more professional than anything Beggy Meldrum does.
I do wonder if she’s considering returning to YouTube- the Mini vlog/reels she’s done. Feels like she’s testing the water a bit. However god knows what she’d make content from her life is so incredibly dull, watching paint dry would be more interesting!
Even scabby Beggy Lamb got a gifted trip, even if it was pulled and the company wanted nothing to do with her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She walks like a cowboy that’s just rode into town and got off his horse 😂 She’s got bandy legs.
So that’s why she was “horse riding”! Parking up more like!

I find her totally confusing. She’s definitely showing the girls more - the face painting story was the most I’ve seen of Poppy’s face (it’s awful, I feel like a creep even saying that). That’s a conscious decision, stopping and starting again to me feels even worse for the girls. But I also agree that she’s so half arsed at everything, unless someone did all the work for her, she wouldn’t bother.

I normally don’t give two shits what other folk’s family dynamics are but I just can’t get my head around watching her husband - who has aged so much since I found these threads - going offshore for shift work trip after trip in a financially insecure sector while she tries to get paid an insecure amount doing nothing! Her mum maybe didn’t work and that’s fine but why has she no drive, no desire to something worthwhile? I think because if she said she had a job, it would be the final nail in the influencer coffin, and despite what she presents, she isn’t really ready for that.

Reactions: 13
That pic of her with the sunglasses is just awful , she’s changed so much , her hairline is that of a 75 year old woman

Reactions: 5
I remember ages ago commenting on how she always looks like she chews her drinks… in that still from the reel she’s doing it again and it’s not even a smoothie. Gives me the actual boak!!!!🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.