Mrs Meldrum #133 Tits, Tony and Tesla… A memoir

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched that holiday reel she’s put up - she walks like a dump truck. She’s really heavy footed she sort of stomps around. Also why are her legs such a peculiar shape?! Her legs are actually bowed - it’s really weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just my opinion but I don't think any of the holiday was discounted or an ad in anyway. I think she is prob sick to the stomach that she had to pay all that money when previously she would have got it discounted or free ( I mean look at Chantelle Champ she's in Florida at the min and got free tickets and also staying on Ava Maria (?)...

She wants it to sound that way to make her sound more important than she is.

Reactions: 11
Just my opinion but I don't think any of the holiday was discounted or an ad in anyway. I think she is prob sick to the stomach that she had to pay all that money when previously she would have got it discounted or free ( I mean look at Chantelle Champ she's in Florida at the min and got free tickets and also staying on Ava Maria (?)...

She wants it to sound that way to make her sound more important than she is.
I think she’s going to use it to punt to holiday companies that she can do travel with kids content.

She’ll send begging emails to holiday companies or specific resorts she fancies, asking them to give her a free holiday, and link to her Florida/Bahamas hol where she put some deliberate effort into daily updates, photos, vids, comments, reels. She never did that with her three previous foreign holidays this year.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
She’s definitely attempting a comeback, even showing the children. And look everyone, we had a holiday in Haiti, I’m not racist am I Lee?! 👀

Reactions: 19
As the kids are all getting older, Beggy won't have an excuse not to work now. I bet she is trying to make a you tube comeback as her job, so she doesn't need to go get a proper job

Reactions: 8
I personally don’t think she is trying to stage a come back. She completely lost all interest in producing you tube content - it was far too much like hard work for her after she was dumped by channel mum. She hasn’t got anything to offer on Instagram - she literally does NOTHING that warrants Instagram content. I don’t even think she’s got the motivation to even bother trying.

Reactions: 3
I personally don’t think she is trying to stage a come back. She completely lost all interest in producing you tube content - it was far too much like hard work for her after she was dumped by channel mum. She hasn’t got anything to offer on Instagram - she literally does NOTHING that warrants Instagram content. I don’t even think she’s got the motivation to even bother trying.
Do you not think she would make a comeback even if she was given an ultimatum between a real job or a comeback on YouTube? I just find it weird that the kids have been shown in little sneak peeks this last wee while.

Reactions: 2
Do you not think she would make a comeback even if she was given an ultimatum between a real job or a comeback on YouTube? I just find it weird that the kids have been shown in little sneak peeks this last wee while.
Who’s going to give her any kind of ultimatum?!!! Seriously? Lee?! Come on now!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who’s going to give her any kind of ultimatum?!!! Seriously? Lee?! Come on now!!!!!!!
I totally agree that Lee wouldn’t have the balls to do that. But maybe they’re really struggling with they lifestyle the try to live and can’t keep it up. I find it strange that they always had cars that they claimed were paid outright and have now went onto a leased car.

Reactions: 1
She’s always walked like that 😂💩sort of stomps along with as much grace as a fairy elephant. Honestly give it up. she Just moans, that’s it, for someone who has a very privileged life the amount of moaning is beyond belief. Those poor girls growing up with her as their role model.
She walks like a cowboy that’s just rode into town and got off his horse 😂 She’s got bandy legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.