Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They definitely need a nice little starter Tesla, it fits their exclusive lifestyle. I hope it has enough room for all their salopettes.

God she is so desperate to appear wealthy
Private sale by the look of it. Probably sitting in some hole friends driveway. 😂

Ooh the linen cupboard! I am waited with baited breath for this grand reveal… She might even do a tap to tidy. We are spoiled tattlers, spoiled!
Husband just home and she tidys the linen cupboard. How dull is your love life? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Private sale by the look of it. Probably sitting in some hole friends driveway. 😂

Husband just home and she tidys the linen cupboard. How dull is your love life? 😂
He’s busy wanking over the Tesla 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They must be absolutely up to their eyes in debt. My household brings in a substantial wage and yet with everything going on at the moment the very last thing I'd be doing is going test driving new cars. They're clueless with money, they can't have a penny to their name.

Reactions: 25
She seems to be modelling herself on rebecca lamb of all people....they have just got a tesla

• Haha
Reactions: 9

It will be. We have a Tesla and you can test them at their garage but everything else is done via the website. Don’t think they have any sitting stock at the moment either! Also, no way would I put 3 kids who apparently can’t drive for 5 mins without fighting, in the back of a car that size.

Reactions: 15
For someone who doesn’t work, the state of that linen cupboard is disgusting. Even the after picture she’s not folded it that well 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 29
For someone who doesn’t work, the state of that linen cupboard is disgusting. Even the after picture she’s not folded it that well 🙄🙄🙄
It’s like her multiple wardrobes of woollen jumpers. All just shoved in, absolutely no care. Quite embarrassing really.

Reactions: 11
They must be absolutely up to their eyes in debt. My household brings in a substantial wage and yet with everything going on at the moment the very last thing I'd be doing is going test driving new cars. They're clueless with money, they can't have a penny to their name.
100% agree and same here regarding finances

They will be part exchanging the disco which will have duck all value (speaking from experience probs around the 10k mark) and they will be putting the Tesla on finance.

They would be better off selling the disco and buying another s max so nothing is on finance but they are bleeping idiots and won’t be proved wrong so let’s let them be hey

Reactions: 18
Leave the rest for another day ... That day called.... never! She can't complete anything! Pathetic attempts at everything, finishes nothing. 😂

Where would the dog go in that car?
Driver seat when Lee's not driving. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m trying not to reply ‘it’ll be as tight in that car as your jeans’.
Wee Lee’s booster seat won’t fit in drivers seat either.

why be bothered with an EV when the rest of your life is one of conspicuous consumption, fast fashion, cheap arse furniture, etc?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haha!! A bleeping Tesla 🙄😂 Pigs will fly that will never happen!

We are a family of 5 I’ll stick to my Mercedes GL it might be the size of a tank but at least I can fit whatever I want in it without worry 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Does she realise that she won’t make it all the way to Grandad’s free holiday home in a Tesla without stopping to charge! That ‘really long’ journey will be even longer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It will be. We have a Tesla and you can test them at their garage but everything else is done via the website. Don’t think they have any sitting stock at the moment either! Also, no way would I put 3 kids who apparently can’t drive for 5 mins without fighting, in the back of a car that size.
Good point. My husband went to look at a polestar and was told all ordering online. We have friends selling their two year old tesla as they will get more for it than they bought it for. Ordering another one but it will take months to come but they have an other car. Selling to someone desperate for an electric car who doesn't want to wait

Reactions: 7
Ooh the linen cupboard! I am waited with baited breath for this grand reveal… She might even do a tap to tidy. We are spoiled tattlers, spoiled!
This is a bleeping disgrace . For someone who had the time to take as many vapid photos as she does and no job , and has time write up bull tit captions 10 times a day she (or he!?) can’t spare a couple of hours to tidy that tit hole

Reactions: 8
She's a woman, wouldn't expect any less from her.

Why you would you even contemplate getting a car that doesn't fit in with your family life, absolutly thick as mince.

Reactions: 11
I just find the pair of them painfully thick and so desperate to try to give this impression that they are something they aren’t. Tesla’s are divorced over 50 midlife crisis man car - not family car for 3 growing kids and a dog. Their stupidity never fails to astounded me.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.