Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine Beggy doing a night shift and then taking Lee out shopping ?
Can you imagine Beggy working ?
Can you imagine her showing healthy meal prep and results ?
No me neither and Therein lies her problem lazy and bored so obsessing over how she looks on Instagram, still desperately trying to be enviable, or inspirational but mostly earning good money, getting press trips and lots of freebies. Aye in your dreams even Instagram has some morals they don’t like racists.
If my man had been away 2 weeks and kids were at school shopping would be last thing on my mind is it any wonder we think they are not shagging !

Reactions: 19
Spotted the loved up pair this morning in union square!
That peach jumper was very oversized on Lee! He s tiny!!
Beggy had on the half mast cut off jeans 😳
Hand in hand living the dream 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Spotted the loved up pair this morning in union square!
That peach jumper was very oversized on Lee! He s tiny!!
Beggy had on the half mast cut off jeans 😳
Hand in hand living the dream 🤣🤣
Imagine seeing them in real life!! 😂
Id need a selfie with them!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
How sickening and insulting during a time people are struggling to afford to live!!!

Also NINE chips, triggering AF

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I wonder which friend she is copying with the Tesla as we all know they don’t have an original thought in their heads.

Reactions: 16
These two know duck all about cars and it’s pissing me off.
You are a family of five for fucks sake get a bleeping bus and stop being pretentious arseholes. Make sure your kids travel safely and not in the half seats in the boot god forbid you get into a rear end crash

(I say bus like a vw caravelle , Mercedes, ford etc)

I just wish these two would grow the duck up already how embarrassing for them

Reactions: 18
I wonder which friend she is copying with the Tesla as we all know they don’t have an original thought in their heads.
I’m going to guess wee brother Ryan’s baby mama Eilidh and her family…..seeing as Rebecca seems to be going all single white female over her at the minute

Reactions: 15
These two know duck all about cars and it’s pissing me off.
You are a family of five for fucks sake get a bleeping bus and stop being pretentious arseholes. Make sure your kids travel safely and not in the half seats in the boot god forbid you get into a rear end crash

(I say bus like a vw caravelle , Mercedes, ford etc)

I just wish these two would grow the duck up already how embarrassing for them
they actually had a ford c max (s max) before the discovery - but of course it wasn't flashy enough for these t#ats

Reactions: 11
How is she managing to do a 15 min sleep meditation at school pick up time?!

NINE chips. NINE CHIPS.

Testing driving a new car? Oh, bore off with your pooch.

Tone deaf cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's a manic little twit. Why don't the pair of them each get an Early learning centre coupe each? More their style. I take it the Granda car needs considerable work so they are shoving it on second/third hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They definitely need a nice little starter Tesla, it fits their exclusive lifestyle. I hope it has enough room for all their salopettes.

God she is so desperate to appear wealthy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Discos are notoriously unreliable. I suspect that repair they had on their holibags was either temporary or uncovered a load of other stuff that will need done imminently. So they will be getting rid

There is no way - however - I would drive round something like that with my 3 kids. Those seats in the back are minute! Plus electric cars are going to cost £100 extra per 250 miles than diesels as of October because of the increase in cost of electricity. So I'll stick with my xc90. Better get grafting wee man 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
She will literally do anything to avoid her kids bedtime, or her husband ahh loves young dream chopper reunion.
Ikea meatballs so so sophisticated then test drive a Tesla 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.