Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll not get a Tesla. But I bet we won’t see the new car’s make as they need to keep up apppearances.

Reactions: 6
Yep. Her child wants to look at pictures of where they are going on their 16th holiday this year. My child at that age wanted to look at pictures of cake. So that plus the word Chum makes me nauseous. And it might be the fact that the buses think it is now winter and have turned the heat up to 'boil in the bag'. I am getting the bus to work. 2 concepts that I am sure are foreign to our chum Beggy.

Reactions: 10
Yep. Her child wants to look at pictures of where they are going on their 16th holiday this year.
I find this so sad, the kids are obvs used to being left alone to look at books etc. At that age a day with mum would have meant a list of things they wanted us to do, especially if they’d got my undivided attention… but no , poor P just wants to look at pics……

Reactions: 8
How can it have taken her over an hour to walk 3.5km? I'm flabbergasted.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just wish Lee would do us all a favour and come out once and for all. No self respecting straight man would be cutting about in that peach jumper.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
We’ll be getting another glimpse at her picture from NYC am I right? 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We’ll be getting another glimpse at her picture from NYC am I right? 🫠
Most definitely. A 14 year old photo of her with the bleeping naked cowboy in Times Square that she trots out every time she talks about Florida. So dull.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she say shes replacing the disco? The owner Ben has a Tesla, maybe shes replaced Rami and now drooling over Ben instead!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t know why she needs an electric car she never bloody goes anywhere beyond the school or village. She’s full of tit
She literally never drives anywhere. It’s so weird. Never ever ever ever seen her put the kids in the car and go out somewhere on her own with them for the day. She never goes out in the car on her own any further than Banchory or the trip to collect lee from the heliport but then he drives home every time and if she could get away with not going to pick him up she would. Although saying that I can’t imagine she’s much use as a driver anyway.

She literally never drives anywhere. It’s so weird. Never ever ever ever seen her put the kids in the car and go out somewhere on her own with them for the day. She never goes out in the car on her own any further than Banchory or the trip to collect lee from the heliport but then he drives home every time and if she could get away with not going to pick him up she would. Although saying that I can’t imagine she’s much use as a driver anyway.
I was wondering if she drives to do the school runs. Surely if they walked that would be added to her “steps total” for the day. Saying that, if the kids school is about a km away the poor wee souls would need to leave about 6:30am the rate she walks #paceofasnail

• Haha
I was wondering if she drives to do the school runs. Surely if they walked that would be added to her “steps total” for the day. Saying that, if the kids school is about a km away the poor wee souls would need to leave about 6:30am the rate she walks #paceofasnail
She does drive to and from the school.
Also, I thought this photo of a cat thing was being modelled by Beggy on first glance!🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s trolling us fat unemployed bastards with this walk/slop along to Jizzercise.
this is why shes racking up 3.5km in an hour!!

She does drive to and from the school.
Also, I thought this photo of a cat thing was being modelled by Beggy on first glance!🤣
@Sharpietail might want to crop your screenshot as your Insta profile photo and other pages you follow are visible.
but yeah, tit that looks like the begster, just not as edgy,

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s trolling us fat unemployed bastards with this walk/slop along to Jizzercise.
this is why shes racking up 3.5km in an hour!!

@Sharpietail might want to crop your screenshot as your Insta profile photo and other pages you follow are visible.
but yeah, tit that looks like the begster, just not as edgy,
Thanks for the heads up!🤦‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.