Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has she ALWAYS managed to collect him alone? Even in the holidays she never seems to have the kids with her.

edit:I realise they’re back at school now, but other holidays we either don’t see them with her or she’s clearly alone.

Reactions: 7
How has she ALWAYS managed to collect him alone? Even in the holidays she never seems to have the kids with her.

edit:I realise they’re back at school now, but other holidays we either don’t see them with her or she’s clearly alone.
Holiday club? I think she books them in for activities to fit her plans - can’t imagine Ma Canon would watch all 3 while she goes to Wagamama and TKMax with Lee. They don’t even have “date nights” they go out during the day when the girls are in school/nursery

I do honestly wonder about their behaviour as no one ever seems to look after them apart from if they are in holiday club or school can’t all 3 not behave themselves when together? I don’t think it’s a case of Rebecca not wanting to leave them because she clearly hates being around them.

Reactions: 8
How morning is her insta! Thanks for telling me about jazz and after school activities. I work long hours and fit in evening activities without the need to post it here. Millions of people do this! It’s not news worthy!

Reactions: 7
I do honestly wonder about their behaviour as no one ever seems to look after them apart from if they are in holiday club or school can’t all 3 not behave themselves when together? I don’t think it’s a case of Rebecca not wanting to leave them because she clearly hates being around them.
I don’t think that the narrow footbed witch that goes by the name of Ma Canon is the grandmotherly / childminding type……I think Beggy gets her parenting skills from her….

Reactions: 17
Eww she was still wearing her jazzercise leggings hours after the class, disgusting mare. She must constantly stink and suffer from thrush 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I just don’t understand how her girls can’t get on, normally or in a car. Has she pushed them apart that much?

If my children (and I have four) fight then it’s a quick verbal back and forth and they usually sort it out without asking for intervention. They’re absolutely best friends (lockdown definitely solidified that, to be fair). 3 of mine are similar ages to hers.

I realise all kids are different, but you teach your kids to, if not get along, be respectful to each other and how to end arguments. Those teachings literally impact every other relationship they have They’re all old enough to know how to behave (and if fight apologise and learn from it).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It suits a narcissist mother for their children not to be close. Often fuelled by the Mother themselves. I've experienced this first hand with my husband and brother because of the behaviours of my mum in law. We've all seen it with Beggy and her divisive parenting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
TikTok feta pasta for tea.

*awaits Monday footstamping when she’s only lost 0.01lb

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s awfully quiet. Hope there isn’t trouble in paradise.
Rebecca has probably gone off with Lee’s favourite peach jumper and his comedy fake glasses. Wee man is probably fuming and storming around Murder mansion like a Minion on acid.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s awfully quiet. Hope there isn’t trouble in paradise.
Well we will never know unless she can get some engagement from it like almost dying from fumes from faulty heating that she hasn’t fixed or some other concocted drama. She only tells fans what she wants , all influencers do, they create a fake fairytale life.

Hopefully she’s stranded somewhere after not charging the Tesla.
They will be arguing about the Tesla. Wee man won’t want to buy it. Verucca will be going crackers - particularly if it is a private sale with someone they know. She won’t want to say they can’t afford it. Dadsy……where art thou?! 😂

Reactions: 14
They will be arguing about the Tesla. Wee man won’t want to buy it. Verucca will be going crackers - particularly if it is a private sale with someone they know. She won’t want to say they can’t afford it. Dadsy……where art thou?! 😂
You imagine seeing your husband fading away and ageing atrociously so he can enable your need for ‘stuff’?
I know some truly loaded people who could buy Banchory in its entirety without looking at their bank account, who would never be slaves to labels and consume as much as she does.
She’s a disgrace, I hate Lee but truly hope he’s actually putting his foot down and being financially responsible for a change.

I cant believe they're taking the girls out of school for a holiday again, especially Poppy. The first weeks in school are so important the cover so much in such a short space of time.

And Lee looks knackered, the poor guy must never get a break what with working shifts and then coming home to her and her endless shite, he must wonder what fad he's going to have to put up with next

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I cant believe they're taking the girls out of school for a holiday again, especially Poppy. The first weeks in school are so important the cover so much in such a short space of time.

And Lee looks knackered, the poor guy must never get a break what with working shifts and then coming home to her and her endless shite, he must wonder what fad he's going to have to put up with next
Aren’t they going in the October school holidays???

Reactions: 1
I assumed not, surely that would be too much ÂŁÂŁ for Beggy? How long does Scotland get for October half term? We get a week.
They get 2 weeks - they finish on Friday 14th October and don’t go back until Monday 31st October

They won’t be paying for this holiday - they are going with her parents (again) and her sister & boyfriend (again) and going back to the timeshare (again) so it’s most definitely a holiday courtesy of the Cannons.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.