Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone (other than Beggy) keep a tally of how many books they have read in a year?! What s worse is it’s up there as one of her favourite topics! What a weird thing to boast about?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ooh another thread suggestion

Peleton mum? More like dossing around sitting on your bum

• Heart
Reactions: 3
thread suggestion - beggys pretending to have an IBS flare but only to take our attention away from her long time dead hair

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thread Title:

Girl Mum, Dog Mum, Peloton Mum.. Still The Worlds Least Maternal Mum

Reactions: 12
Does anyone (other than Beggy) keep a tally of how many books they have read in a year?! What s worse is it’s up there as one of her favourite topics! What a weird thing to boast about?
yes I have mine on Goodreads 🙈

Reactions: 2
Yes but she posts that list to show off- she doesn't READ that many I bet most of them are on Audible and she listens while she has her headphones on ignoring her children!
The Unmumsy Mum posts about the books she's read over the summer-difference is she is a reputable author and gives insightful reviews of the books she's read.
Plus she still manages to parent and enjoy her children- unlike Beggy!!

Reactions: 1
Yes but she posts that list to show off- she doesn't READ that many I bet most of them are on Audible and she listens while she has her headphones on ignoring her children!
The Unmumsy Mum posts about the books she's read over the summer-difference is she is a reputable author and gives insightful reviews of the books she's read.
Plus she still manages to parent and enjoy her children- unlike Beggy!!
the only time I have to 'read' is via audible as I do it on my commute to walk or walking on school run! I 100% add them to my total!

the only time I have to 'read' is via audible as I do it on my commute to walk or walking on school run! I 100% add them to my total!
Yes totally but you don't come on instagram (I'm assuming!!) with a smug face boasting about it while everyone knows you ignore your children in the house cos you're wearing headphones!!!🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.