Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoseofReality

VIP Member
Next time she's on the peloton she'll be getting a knock on the door "hey do you mind telling the old woman flashing her tits on the bike to give it a rest. We're all violently shaking from laughing".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Cariad

VIP Member
I work very part time - a few hours a week in admin that I can do from home. I do 2 voluntary jobs too. My children are adults or teens and I have grandchildren that I look after when their parents are working, so I basically have one day a week where I'm not working/childcare in some form or other. I am VERY fortunate and grateful to be in this position and it may change with cost of living going up. We are much older than Beggy though and mortgage free. How is she a) Not bored stupid every week. Its not like she has a ton of friends she sees all the time and b) does she not feel slightly guilty that their entire income is dependent on Lee? What if he got ill? mentally or physically? She has said they're mortgaged to their eyeballs and interest rates are on the rise and the cost of living...... does she not think- maybe I should get a proper job. I think she's hoping that she will slowly get more and more ads and gradually make some sort of comeback in social media that means she earns enough to justify staying home.
She really believes that working is not for her ( I believe that's a direct quote!) - do her parents not begrudge at 33yrs old still paying for holidays for her?!! I've helped my kids out plenty but not paying for them to come away on holiday! Does she not feel she should stand on her 2 feet by now with 3 kids?!! The girls are all going to be at school in a couple of weeks- what is she going to DO all day?!!

She really is pathetic waste of air.
In my late 20's , I was in very fortunate position of being a sahm when my children were little, we lived in a lovely house in a beautiful part of the world and thought we had it made....my husband had a very good career in medicine, and was tipped for great things
However when youngest was 16 months old he had a total mental breakdown ( due to pressures of work and previously undiagnosed depression and ptsd from childhood bullying- his manager was a workplace bully who tipped him over the edge)
He tried to kill himself and ended up in a psychiatric hospital for 5 months
it was truly awful seeing my husband a man I'd known for 15 years a shell of a person .He remained on lithium for several years until thanks to fantastic counselling and EMDR he was able to wean himself off his medication , although remained on antidepressants for many years after this
While he was ill , we had no income and had to rely on benefits and lived week to week, paying for everything with cash ....no holidays, 2nd hand clothes, sell our cars and buy the cheapest of runaround's .....however thankfully husband had taken out critical illness cover which paid the mortgage otherwise we'd have been homeless too
I did a return to nursing qualification and had to work my way back up the career ranks , as well as doing bank nursing jobs at weekends- we barely saw each other during this time but it had to be done for our family .
I'm now a v successful professional in my own right and have loads of wonderful colleagues who have my back , especially since I was diagnosed with a serious autoimmune illness myself 5 years ago probably not helped by years of stress and had to reduce my workload
He subsequently retrained in a totally different field ( went back to Uni and did a law degree) and thankfully has been very happy in his new career as he's self employed and can now work from home ( although spent many years working 300 miles from home , so I had to "solo parent" our 3 kids while juggling my job and childcare ( we had no family help nearby, unlike Beggy)
Moral of story...If it could happen to us, it could happen to anyone.....our children are now adults and are aware of what happened to their daddy and why we had so few friends ( sadly , very few people want a nutter as a friend) and why their dad doesn't trust people , but they have developed resilience and a keen understanding of mental health and well-being and are very open about talking of their own problems
I just can't believe Beggy think her lifestyle is sustainable or something to be admired/desired!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
6192848C-11E2-4C50-A39D-4FF0AEF2A0EB.jpeg

Actually mortified for her that she’s literally BEGGING for interaction!!!!! What a sad waste of space. Get the hint bitch - NO ONE CARES!!!! If you have to beg for it, you haven’t really got what people want babe. You should already be aware of that concept….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Clare

VIP Member
How much of a prick do you need to be to be a man that just moved from affordable housing to lodge a complaint against affordable housing. The irony clearly escaped the whole bunch of NIMBY twats. Mind boggling arrogance to be expected from the fur coat, no knickers Meldrums

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Catwoman

VIP Member
He's the worst kind of snob. Someone who forgets where they have come from.

Thing is, he lives in a house where a gruesome murder took place, that he didn't want, in the shadow of his in laws who are moving. A house funded by him selling his vulnerable daughters privacy, freedoms and futures. A house furnished by gifted and mismatched furniture, living a life full of lies and ignorant, deceiptful behaviours. His twatty wife breaking the law by doxxing, stropping and generally faffing about. He works. She lives having an immoral instawanker life (buy ice creams, buy me a coffee, mlm shit, posing in her nik naks in false advertising for body transformation) but lives it badly and unfulfilled. He may drive around in Grandas car, he may be working his ass off offshore but I bet every one of their new neighbours will be far more decent people than the Meldrums will ever be. Lee has his scrotum stapled to the desk in her office so securely the wee twit couldn't get to the pub, by bus, car or helicopter. He's a pathetic example of a father and putting his name to those letters of objection demonstrates another example of how weak and spineless he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Remember when Reb tried to change Cath’s name to Thrin for no reason?!

Also if I saw someone on the school run carrying a doll, then I would even bat an eyelid. Hardly the funniest thing to ever happen, in fact it’s totally normal 🤷🏻‍♀️
Things I have seen parents carrying on the school run -

Bags
Teddy bears
Dolls
Bikes
Scooters

Things I have not seen on the school run -

Anybody finding it hilarious to carry those things.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Oh you can just see that lad texting his boss having a laugh about whatever Lee said to him. They’ll be back tomorrow with two rollers just for banter 😂
Yup. The absolute worst thing they could have done was that. Wee tiny ginger pubes strutting up to the harris fence

OUCHA BEAUTY MIN, CAN YA PLEEEZE STOP YER ROLLERIN NEAR MA HOOSE, ITS PURE VIOLENTLY VIBRATING MIR THAN IT DUZ WHEN REB GETS THA BIG BLACK MAMBA OOT THE WARDROBE AND TICKLES MA PROSTATE WI IT YA KEN WIT I MEAN MAN? TAK YER BIG YELLOW ROLLERIN DIGGER AWA FIR MA HOOSE IF YA KAN KEN OR IL COME OVER AND GI YA A WEE SMACK OAN THA BOTTY YA KEN?

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Tartanlass

Chatty Member
She thinks she is above getting a job. She gives off the airs and graces of someone who is loaded buying herself lots of branded gear (yet won’t buy her kid a new bike).goes on free trips to grandads house and let’s her parents pay for Florida. She has a mug of a husband who works two weeks offshore and then takes over from her the three weeks he is home.

She screams the need for me time like she is some harassed overworked mother whilst in reality she has lots of free time she wastes under a blanket molesting her dog.

She would be shit at any job - she can’t do a days work at home. She couldn’t take orders nor instructions as she knows best. She has no work ethic.

Whilst she thinks no job is some kind of badge of honour. (We are so rich Lee aren’t we) She doesn’t get the benefits of working. Financially, socially nor emotionally. I’m not knocking parents who don’t or can’t work. However her attitude is going to have a Ling lasting affect it has on her kids.

She tries to tell us she does influencing for “ice cream money” yet we know she’s desperate for everything she can get. Her house is s mish mash as she takes takes takes regardless if it is a fit. I suspect we will see a surge in influencing effort when the girls all go to school. Yet anything big she touches is pulled the minute they hear of her past (and absolute reluctance to change her ways)

I’m stockpiling popcorn and looking forward to watching the next episode in the shitshow which is her life!!!!

She never learns and lives in a world so selfish it actually is unbelievable!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
In all the time I've followed Beggy she's looked like she does now. She was lean and toned for about 5 minutes. She weighs under 10st, having a flabby belly after 3 children and 3 holidays in one summer is normal. She is on a constant diet and needs to stop pretending that she weighs 8st and has abs.

No one cares about a woman losing a few pounds, it's not an inspirational story. She's essentially just posting about not liking her stomach to some mild acquaintances which is a bit weird

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Stickladylove

Lee’s planning objection is comedy gold; tell me you’re a jumped up snob without telling me you’re a jumped up snob, “The location at Inchmarlo which is somewhat 1.6 miles from the nearest affordable Public House and 2.6 miles to the nearest supermarket makes this location completely inadequate for affordable housing” because of course the folk in need of affordable housing need to be in stumbling distance of a cheap boozer and a shop for fags, as they won’t have granddaddy’s old Landie to use/break down on them. Cockends to actually think that made a valid point 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I’m more concerned about her wearing noise cancelling headphones in her house or garden when she’s alone with her 3 kids. That’s truly neglectful and sickening

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
To those of your who find her posts triggering - please do take a moment to reflect on who she is.

Beggy was never going to show her true vulnerability. It was always going to be a version that shows herself in the best light possible. Her whole character is based upon trying to make others feel like they are somehow lacking. That’s how influencers work to make their money.

We have had a rough few years, don’t forget that. If you want to make some changes that may benefit you in terms of health and diet then got for it. If not, then just look out for yourself as best you can. Please do not consider Rebecca Meldrum as a barometer that determines whether you are on the right track or not. Now that really is the definition of crazy 😝

• Heart
Reactions: 35