Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a shame the girlies didn’t enjoy the lamb risotto after she put so so much effort into it. She’d have gotten 3 hours into her book if she hadn’t wasted her time with making that but it’s okay Dadsie will freeze it… don’t think I’d fancy frozen cooked rice tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Any time 💁🏼‍♀️
Such an odd thing to lie about

Its probably because it’s risotto rice and not orzo and from the photo she posted the rice doesn’t look cooked properly
Good point. You absolutely can’t cook risotto rice like you can pasta.

Reactions: 8
Why the hell has she made a lamb meal when she doesn't like it 🙄
Because she probably got stewing lamb and it either needed cooking for hours longer or she’s just THAT tit at cooking (actually those aren’t mutually exclusive!!)

Reactions: 10
The Italian in me has just wept at the sight of that meal. Yes it was definitely risotto rice, not orzo. Ffs

why with all the bleeping eyes, has she a whole dinner set with that on it 😂
EF03D1B0-2C72-4681-92F4-91AA2D40DC9A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God she has all bleeping day to make a decent meal for her and the kids and she fucks that up.
Could of actually made a nice risotto that you stand over the stove to make for an hour and it would have actually been eaten with some for lunch tomorrow.

As always everything she does is just plain tit

Reactions: 11
How could she not know they don’t like lamb? Why would you invest in such a volume of food if you didn’t know they liked it?

….could it be they don’t like half cooked rice? 🤔

Reactions: 15
So random. So the kids (and Rebecca) have never tried lamb before? And not only that, but she makes a huge batch for the first taste?

🐑

Reactions: 15
I’d be as skinny as a rake if I had those plates ‘watching’ me every time I went to eat something - they’re creepy as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Any time 💁🏼‍♀️
Such an odd thing to lie about

Its probably because it’s risotto rice and not orzo and from the photo she posted the rice doesn’t look cooked properly
I thought that was feta cheese on the plate not rice/ orzo

duck the movement you have done in the day, have you had a cold shower!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
That meal looks drier than Rebecca on Chopper’s Eve #nottonightLee

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My kids love lamb ….but I know how to cook each cut to get the best out of it. We went for a big family meal last week at an Argentinian steak restaurant. Older kids boyfriends so a big old table ….my kids all ordered medium rare steaks, waiter impressed. I bet if they had a steak between them it would be well done ….dry af like their sex life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.