Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who eats lamb n feeds it to kids šŸ„ŗšŸ¤®
Who doesnā€™t?

i mean, unless you donā€™t eat meat, lamb is a pretty common food? Shepherds pie, kofta, tagine, roast, keema, biryani are the ways we have it. Itā€™s not a favourite, but they like it.

Reactions: 17
Her version of cramming in so much movement is completely different from mine. Surely that mutt needs a bigger walk then a 3km walk a day? 16k steps...10k should be the standardšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 4
The manic movement update.... I've done this, I've done that, blah blah blah. It's all just noise coming out of her lips. She can't sustain it.

6 weeks until Florida and she's panicking like duck. Is the sisters fiance coming on the family paid for trip Rebecca? Is that what's hit your knickers in a twist? šŸ˜‚

I can just imagine her taking her crockery into the tattooist ā€œthis is what I wantā€
The crockery is awful. An odd bowl for peanuts maybe, a little holiday trinket , but talk about overkill and putting you off your food. She's a nutter.

Reactions: 14
Right guys shall we all have a guess as to how long sheā€™ll keep this up šŸ˜šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m going to go with 1.5 weeks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
No way she'll even manage a week.

Holiday shopping coming up. #buyasizethatflatters

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I donā€™t really see that sheā€™s doing much more than the norm to keep relatively fit anywayā€¦walking 16000 isnā€™t a massive amount really especially when she has a dog. Adding a fitness class every 1/2 days isnā€™t exactly revolutionary and considering sheā€™s not working itā€™s pretty easy? Sheā€™s making out like sheā€™s doing a lot but sheā€™s not really? Iā€™d have thought just ā€˜potteringā€™ and dog walking would give you plenty of steps.

Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s just kidding herself. She needs to understand that her LIFESTYLE is the issue. Sitting on the peleton for 20 minutes play acting at doing a spin class is not the same as going to an actual spin class. Doing 16K steps is not the same as going on a proper run or intense walk. She would be doing more if she worked at Tesco! She needs to get it into her head that she needs to overhaul her lifestyle - her diet is awful, she drinks too much alcohol, she doesnā€™t physically do enough through the day to offset what she eats. This is just such a joke now!!!

Reactions: 15
I too did 16000 steps yesterday. The difference between Beggy and me however is that I was also sat at my desk working for 9 hours! With fā€™all else to do she should be far higher steps wise!

Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s showing to everyone how deeply unhappy she is. Sheā€™s manically obsessed with weight loss and how she looks, if she goes back to a teeny tiny size 8, the underlying root of whatā€™s making her miserable will still be there. Itā€™s worrying that she has 3 girls that can see how obsessive their mum is about looking a certain way.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sheā€™s absolutely manic. Itā€™s just rinse and repeat every time they go on holiday. Sheā€™s desperately unhappy with how she looks itā€™s not even content itā€™s painful to watch now. Sheā€™s just embarrassing herself as she hasnā€™t got a clue about fitness and nutrition. Her ā€œachievementsā€ are what the average working women does in a day. Sheā€™s just showing how lazy she really is thinking that 16,000 steps is impressive and 3km of that is walking her dog.

Iā€™m not a dog person so I googled it says a cockerpoo should be walked 2x30 mins a day so that alone should give her a massive dent in her steps. She must just let him run about and sit on her phone - I donā€™t know the breed but is 3k enough? It seems low for something thatā€™s half cocker spaniel

Reactions: 16
Sheā€™s absolutely manic. Itā€™s just rinse and repeat every time they go on holiday. Sheā€™s desperately unhappy with how she looks itā€™s not even content itā€™s painful to watch now. Sheā€™s just embarrassing herself as she hasnā€™t got a clue about fitness and nutrition. Her ā€œachievementsā€ are what the average working women does in a day. Sheā€™s just showing how lazy she really is thinking that 16,000 steps is impressive and 3km of that is walking her dog.

Iā€™m not a dog person so I googled it says a cockerpoo should be walked 2x30 mins a day so that alone should give her a massive dent in her steps. She must just let him run about and sit on her phone - I donā€™t know the breed but is 3k enough? It seems low for something thatā€™s half cocker spaniel
Itā€™s not enough. Heā€™s a young dog, he should be out twice a day - once for a good long proper walk and again for a run with a ball or something to stimulate his brain. Different places, so heā€™s exposed to different sights & smells. Sheā€™s got a car and the whole day to herself, she could have him out down the beach etc instead of the same boring wander at the back of the house. Sheā€™s just a lazy person.

Reactions: 16
Right guys shall we all have a guess as to how long sheā€™ll keep this up šŸ˜šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m going to go with 1.5 weeks
Her weigh loss this week will be water weight from the alcohol bloat the week before. Sheā€™ll have given up by next Monday as she wonā€™t have lost another 2lb. Then then the body positivity posts will start again.. bikini shot on holiday I grew three children blah blah.. back from holiday and the next exercise fad will begin then itā€™ll be duck itā€™s Christmas.. then new year new me.. and itā€™ll start all over again

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.