Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s not changing her eating habits, not counting calories just going to increase her exercise?! Well yes, sure… that will work!! 🙄🙄🙄
You’ll actually have to do more than meditate on Peleton to lose weight, Beggy.
Going to stuff her face and walk the dog-sure you’ll be a size 6 in no time!!!🤣🤣🤣

How thick is she?!! ( obviously the answer is VERY!)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If you had a job Beggy, then you wouldn't have the time to obsess over yourself you dumb duck!

Reactions: 22
Let’s face it we all know she is depressed and lonely so she comfort eats and that is why she is the size she is, moving more isn’t going to change that, she’ll just get bigger and bigger

Reactions: 7
Anyone who does proper exercise or trains knows it’s 80% diet and 20% exercise to make real changes, as in, it really is diet that has the most impact and if she’s not changing that then any real change will be limited

Reactions: 11
What she SHOWS and what she EATS are not the same!!!
My trainer says to me ‘ you can’t out train a bad diet’ and he’s right. Her diet is tit so she won’t shed much weight.
She’s not fat. She’s put on a bit of weight, she’s had 3 kids and she has no decent muscle tone. She needs more cardio ( not bloody jazzercise!) and to lift weights. But that would involve effort and she’s too lazy! The Peleton shows how lazy she is! She does nothing!

Reactions: 17
I’m surprised she’s pushing ahead with this. She must realise her weight is fine and this is going to alienate everyone viewer over ten stone? Some doubling down in the comments with the other instahuns eye rolling over the need to caveat weight loss content.

Reactions: 10
The world has moved on but as ever, Rebecca is stuck in 2014 with her outdated views towards body image, diet, fitness. Yes she’s still young and maybe lacking in tone and it’s her choice if she wants to make changes to her body, fine, get on with it but shoving it down everyone’s throat is just tone deaf & vain.

Reactions: 19
If I was her I’d be on the pelaton twice a week doing an intense 300+ calorie workout, walking the dog twice daily, and then getting my arse to the gym to lift heavy weights. She will never tone up with walking the dog / meditating. I’d also spend my days researching into healthy fun recipes and making them. I reckon she’s in her current shape because she spends the evening necking wine whilst watching tv and tossing off the mut

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If I was her I’d be on the pelaton twice a week doing an intense 300+ calorie workout, walking the dog twice daily, and then getting my arse to the gym to lift heavy weights. She will never tone up with walking the dog / meditating. I’d also spend my days researching into healthy fun recipes and making them. I reckon she’s in her current shape because she spends the evening necking wine whilst watching tv and tossing off the mut
Same! Well apart from the cooking which I hate but we eat healthy home cooked meals (generally!) she could do the peloton 3 x week, weights and walks and would deffo see results

Reactions: 5
Same! Well apart from the cooking which I hate but we eat healthy home cooked meals (generally!) she could do the peloton 3 x week, weights and walks and would deffo see results
I agree, 3 x peloton @ 3-400+ calories plus nutritious food. Can’t even advise smaller portions in that house! They’re already too small

Reactions: 4
She’s no excuse really all the time and money she’s got, where she lives and a peloton at home

Reactions: 10
The only way she will get toned is start going to gym lifting some heavy weights and start eating more but better foods!! One ride on the peloton and a few dogs walks and jazzacise is just not going to work!! When she was that size before she was having PT sessions and moving some weight around!! X

Reactions: 6
So she’s not changing her eating habits, not counting calories just going to increase her exercise?! Well yes, sure… that will work!! 🙄🙄🙄
You’ll actually have to do more than meditate on Peleton to lose weight, Beggy.
Going to stuff her face and walk the dog-sure you’ll be a size 6 in no time!!!🤣🤣🤣

How thick is she?!! ( obviously the answer is VERY!)
Very thick. Won't take a telling, think she knows everything. Hope the silly fucker balloons with age, stress, bad eating and the vindictive nature that flies trough her veins.

Thing is, she says it herself. She has the means. Time, peloton, dog walks, fodd in her belly.... Yet the one thing she could (and did) so, she's not returning to? What wwnr on with Rami and the hym, Begster? Why can't you return to the magical, routine that gave you a high and a body you loved? You either can't afford it or you made a right c@nt of yourself there? What is it?

Reactions: 14
The thing is healthy food although better for you and obviously more nutritious etc is often highly calorific and then leads to weight gain. For example nuts and seeds and even avocado have huge calorie amounts for very small portions. Her smoothies too can easily do 500 calories. So her refusal to count calories will be an issue as she thinks she’s eating well and having a few ‘treats’ but in reality she is putting in way more than she’s burning…although it’s nutritious food…

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Very thick. Won't take a telling, think she knows everything. Hope the silly fucker balloons with age, stress, bad eating and the vindictive nature that flies trough her veins.

Thing is, she says it herself. She has the means. Time, peloton, dog walks, fodd in her belly.... Yet the one thing she could (and did) so, she's not returning to? What wwnr on with Rami and the hym, Begster? Why can't you return to the magical, routine that gave you a high and a body you loved? You either can't afford it or you made a right c@nt of yourself there? What is it?
I 100% think something happened between her & Rami. Now, I’m not saying they had a full blown affair - BUT i do think something was said or something became an issue due to him being a dirty shagger and her being so obviously head over heels fancying him. She was going gaga over him and it was blatantly obvious that she most definitely had a crush on him, and he’s been caught sleeping with women despite the fact that he’s married. I think the pair of them got the gossip mill running and that was the end of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The thing is healthy food although better for you and obviously more nutritious etc is often highly calorific and then leads to weight gain. For example nuts and seeds and even avocado have huge calorie amounts for very small portions. Her smoothies too can easily do 500 calories. So her refusal to count calories will be an issue as she thinks she’s eating well and having a few ‘treats’ but in reality she is putting in way more than she’s burning…although it’s nutritious food…
I know what you mean about the fructose laden smoothies but she thinks she knows it all. Personally I don't think white buttered toast with mushrooms and hot sauce is at all nutritious. She knows nothing 'but she has the means' 🤣

Reactions: 8
I 100% think something happened between her & Rami. Now, I’m not saying they had a full blown affair - BUT i do think something was said or something became an issue due to him being a dirty shagger and her being so obviously head over heels fancying him. She was going gaga over him and it was blatantly obvious that she most definitely had a crush on him, and he’s been caught sleeping with women despite the fact that he’s married. I think the pair of them got the gossip mill running and that was the end of it.
I’m with Betty on this. Something went down. She enjoyed going to the gym, she went for coffees, got her nails done there. She avoids the place like the plague now..

Funny thing is if she actually got a job she’d probably loose the weight as she’s actually be busy and occupied during the day.

She might show her pathetic tiny salads but she downs 5/600cl smoothies and cups of tea with sugar like it’s going out of fashion on top of the alcohol, ice cream and whatever else she eats that she doesn’t show.

This mornings posts are so desperate. Clearly no one is interested in her weight loss but she’s now out of ideas so clinging to it. I don’t think she’ll join another MLM and certainly not Herbalife or Cambridge etc she’d last 5 minutes on the diet and people are more educated these days on health and fitness than what they were a few years ago.

If she brings the kids back then you know she’s been told to make Instagram work or get a proper job. She obviously makes money from it but with the rising costs of living even with Lee working it must be a struggle as she’ll not earn anywhere near what she did when they bought the house

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.