Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah and I’m sure a few months ago she posted that she had signed back up for another “transformation” PT package with Rami….. she did a few posts about it then it was never mentioned again and she’s clearly never ever been back to the gym…… it’s all very odd. But hardly surprising. You can go on public social media acting like a love sick teenager harping on about a man who is a known shagger and not expect it to generate a bit of gossip…..

Reactions: 24
I 100% think something happened between her & Rami. Now, I’m not saying they had a full blown affair - BUT i do think something was said or something became an issue due to him being a dirty shagger and her being so obviously head over heels fancying him. She was going gaga over him and it was blatantly obvious that she most definitely had a crush on him, and he’s been caught sleeping with women despite the fact that he’s married. I think the pair of them got the gossip mill running and that was the end of it.
There has to be a reason why she wouldn't be returning to something she wouldn't stop manically bleating about at the time. She's made an arse of herself... Again.

Yeah and I’m sure a few months ago she posted that she had signed back up for another “transformation” PT package with Rami….. she did a few posts about it then it was never mentioned again and she’s clearly never ever been back to the gym…… it’s all very odd. But hardly surprising. You can go on public social media acting like a love sick teenager harping on about a man who is a known shagger and not expect it to generate a bit of gossip…..
I think the jazzercise could be at the gym.

Reactions: 5
There has to be a reason why she wouldn't be returning to something she wouldn't stop manically bleating about at the time. She's made an arse of herself... Again.

I think the jazzercise could be at the gym.
At the Unit but it’s also on at the village hall……Mondays/Wednesdays & Thursdays….

Reactions: 3
Don’t follow meldrum threads although I have thought she is a dick for a good few years, just popping on to say this girl has got some serious body dismorphia/body issues. And far to much time to stand and stare at herself in the mirror.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Somebody must have some insider goss on what went down at the unit? As Betty says, she defo signed up for another ‘transformation’ 6 months or so ago and it literally didn’t get mentioned again.

Did Rami no longer give her the big come on (moves to his next victim?) or did he simply present an invoice?

Reactions: 11
What's the deal with her parents? Thought she was close to them? But someone said the other day that her mum won't watch the kids. What's the deal with Lee's family too?

Reactions: 3
What's the deal with her parents? Thought she was close to them? But someone said the other day that her mum won't watch the kids. What's the deal with Lee's family too?
Her parents live literally 2 mins away - they are on the same estate. Her mum is a twit just like Rebecca and doesn’t seem particularly hands on - I don’t know if she’s ever been the type of Grandma that looks after the kids/babysits/has the girls to stay over or that she spends any time really with them other than the rare few nights a year. I *think* her father still works - but not 100% sure.

Lee has a bit of a complicated family - his Dad isn’t on the scene, he’s got 2 brothers - Craig & Ryan (Ryan has a different last name so presumably he’s a half brother? Who knows) Lee’s mum used to be quite involved with them and she would often be over at the house but it was always because she was doing something for them - like painting & decorating/cleaning the house etc - I don’t recall them ever going out with his mum just as a social thing and can’t recall the kids ever going over to hers or spending any time with her at all….. it’s all very odd.

Reactions: 6
I am a granny and I’ll tell u I am young but my first child had the best grandparents ever .. i have modelled myself on that .. my youngest has a piss poor family full stop!

I wonder if you’ll see them out there and Pat will be a hunk, she will be super slender and the kids SO SO well behaved. Aren’t they Lee?
Same!!

Sorry was replying same to I’ll be there as well! We’ll keep an eye out for you all hey 😝

Reactions: 2
Maybe we’ll hear what they’re really like on a plane…. Children ignored, Beggy bigger than she looks, Lee looking like a broken man….

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sitting waiting patiently for the Monday weigh in…I feel my week can’t start properly without it….I can’t even bring myself to do my hourly to do list without knowing if she has lost another 100g or not!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sitting waiting patiently for the Monday weigh in…I feel my week can’t start properly without it….I can’t even bring myself to do my hourly to do list without knowing if she has lost another 100g or not!
Don't forget to have your cold shower too!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely as she used to “work” at Disneyworld , she will be expecting to be part of the parade/ have priority access / be recognised etc 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely as she used to “work” at Disneyworld , she will be expecting to be part of the parade/ have priority access / be recognised etc 🤣
Haha there’s nearly 80K working at Disney Florida in any given day - I don’t think anyone would remember some idiot who briefly worked there for a few months 14 years ago!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.