Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think it’s more like she doesn’t have anyone to go with apart from Lee 😂

However if it is because she needs him home to watch the kids that speaks volumes..

I know her mum never watches them but Lee’s family? Friends? Her sister seems to be around quite a lot?

Are they that badly behaved or does literally no one like her enough to do her a favour? What happened to her lockdown childcare chum?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Are they that badly behaved or does literally no one like her enough to do her a favour? What happened to her lockdown childcare chum?
Both I'd say. Those '18' mum chums are not real friends of hers. Lockdown childcare chum was a load of bullshit.

I'm still struggling to work out what was so hilarious about Rebecca carrying her daughters dolly in the school playground.

Reactions: 10
Sorry but no you have not got an empty nest . Your kids go to school they have not moved out.
If you’re this cut up about it for what ever fucked up reason then do yourself a favour and do something meaningful with your life

P.s. what happened to uni?
She’s an absolute lying piece of tit. The woman is completely devoid of any genuine emotion - she’s not remotely upset about Poppy starting school. It’s just lies.

and even if it was true - it’s not a normal, healthy reaction at all to your child starting school. So, either she’s lying or she’s off her head - either way she’s a bleeping basket case.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m failing to understand why this is so majorly hard. Poppy was already in nursery for some full days. If anything the school day is shorter so hardly that different. It is a big step when they start school but she’s still little it’s not like she’s gone to university, she still needs looking after the exact same way she did in July.

Reactions: 24
Sorry but no you have not got an empty nest . Your kids go to school they have not moved out.
If you’re this cut up about it for what ever fucked up reason then do yourself a favour and do something meaningful with your life

When they actually all move out and move on with life she’ll never cope. I can see it now S will rebel and have nothing to do with her, P will leave the country and travel and visit once a year she’ll cling to favourite F and be the MIL from hell

Reactions: 17
She doesn't know what empty nest syndrome is the silly bint 🤣

That stripy vest top does nothing for her figure!

Reactions: 12

Totally agree. A true empty nest rips your heart out. She does not have empty nest issues, her children have gone to school for a few hours a day 🤬 If you have to continually point out your teary eyes something is seriously wrong, these issues are normally chatted through with friends/family not plastered on social media day after day 😩

Reactions: 18
Wasn’t she paying for extra nursery hours for Poppy in addition to the free ones? That’s how much she enjoyed the poor kid being at home. She used to moan about having to play with her and how boring she found it. The only reason she might be upset is if someone suggests she do something constructive with her life.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She’s obviously feeling the pressure to get a job, she’ll have Lee back at ARI getting his vasectomy reversed in no time

She’s also probably upset as she can’t pimp the girls out for a Clark’s AD this time around 😂

Reactions: 11
She’s obviously feeling the pressure to get a job, she’ll have Lee back at ARI getting his vasectomy reversed in no time

She’s also probably upset as she can’t pimp the girls out for a Clark’s AD this time around 😂
I was about to say, I hope baby number 4 won’t be making an appearance, a poor wee puppy getting used for her gains is bad enough.

Reactions: 5
I was about to say, I hope baby number 4 won’t be making an appearance, a poor wee puppy getting used for her gains is bad enough.
As much as I joke, they won’t have another child Lee didn’t even want a 3rd it took her ages to convince him to have P and even then who knows if she didn’t get pregnant on purpose 🤷🏼‍♀️ Even if it was guaranteed to be a boy it’ll never happen.

She can’t cope with 3 she’d never cope with 4. We have 3 and wish to have 4, part of our decision is based on the support network I have while my OH is offshore (5/6 weeks at a time abroad unlike Lee and his 2 on 3 off) She doesn’t have a support network, she doesn’t even have a family as she’s alienated Lee’s and as for her own 🙄

Her family dynamics make me sad the girls seem to have no relationship with any grandparents/cousins etc

Reactions: 12
I really hope she gets another puppy. She ABSOLUTELY won’t cope and the subsequent meltdown will be beautiful to watch.

…but in actuality I hope she DOEN’T get one as she’ll ruin the poor thing

Reactions: 7
Is the ‘nephew’ tiegans baby??
No. It’s Lee’s much younger half brother Ryan’s, with some girl he’s been with for all of 5minutes. That’s the brother that used to go out with a little blonde haired lass that Rebecca was forever trying to keep up with and who featured a few times in various adverts (the ones where the Meldrum’s would go over to their “cute little flat” in Aberdeen and she would plug her Just Eat discount code etc)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No. It’s Lee’s much younger half brother Ryan’s, with some girl he’s been with for all of 5minutes. That’s the brother that used to go out with a little blonde haired lass that Rebecca was forever trying to keep up with and who featured a few times in various adverts (the ones where the Meldrum’s would go over to their “cute little flat” in Aberdeen and she would plug her Just Eat discount code etc)
Ahhhhh I see!!! Thank you 😊

Reactions: 2
Does anybody know where the bedding is from? 😂 I’m loathed to click a link she posts

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.