Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still low for calories burnt!!
She would be better off just getting out of her house and going for a good proper walk at pace with the dog, or going for an hours proper swimming or just going back to the gym and doing a proper work out. She’s not using that peloton properly, it’s a total waste of time and money and she’s not getting any benefit from the few times a week she uses it. It’s a complete farce! Sitting on a £5K bike to do 20mins of “meditation” - what a load of shite!

Reactions: 17
I think she just plays it on the bike and must just sit on the floor or something in the room?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She meditates by sitting on the bike, boobs in too small sports bra giving cleavage… window open hoping the builders notice her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Any of you lot follow Thesocialmama.xo? Another lazy grifter who spins out her lazy days avoiding her kids and getting a job.

She meditates by sitting on the bike, boobs in too small sports bra giving cleavage… window open hoping the builders notice her.
Like a costcutter only fans. 😂

Any of you lot follow Thesocialmama.xo? Another lazy grifter who spins out her lazy days avoiding her kids and getting a job.
Nah, but she sounds a joy. Instawankers, the lot of them. 😂
Personally I don't have a problem with anyone not having to work, good luck to them. But don't bleat the pathetic poor me, I'm so busy and hard done by tit to me. I do, however have a mahoosive problem with lying, manipulative ignorant instawankers that took their followers for granted, treated them like tit lying and manipulating them, especially those that have racist tendencies,
appear righteous, act superior and demonstrate pure ignorance and lack of empathy to others.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Has she posted any stories today ? Lying low because of the shame of having to carry a dolly ?

Reactions: 4
I know what happened. Playground rumour mill pre-summer holidays:
‘Rebecca Meldrum is going to have to get a job when P starts school - she can’t be earning anything like a salary with the insta-shite she’s spewing out’
‘Yeah, unless she gets pregnant and pops another kid out on you tube’
First day of autumn term
‘Jeez I though Beggy Meldrum was packing the timber on before the holidays - so she has gone and had another insta- sprog’
To Rebecca
‘You look so well considering you’ve just had another baby, oh it’s just one of those scary arse dolls’
HILARIOUS!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"Oh, and here’s Rebecca again, all glossy haired and Boden-fresh, vacuuming the front room and plumping the cushions."
LIARS! bald faced lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thanks for reminding me of this article. When they both read here they'll be reminded also. 👍

Just goes to show the opportunity they had and lost by being complete lying, greedy, ignorant arseholes. 🤷

The reporter should revisit the family that earned enough for Rebecca's husband give up his career for them both to stay home with their girls and catch up with the glossy haired, down to earth and approachable Mrs Meldrum. Featuring Lee whom after being manipulated into buying a huge Marshmallow drain on their finances had to return back offshore so she could continue sitting on her arse, drinking cups of tea and flashing her bra straps to builders. 🙄

Now that's an article I'd love to read.
Headline: Meldrums to Doldrums

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.