Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Just wow. If you are thst upset why aren’t you in cuddling “the child who doesn’t sleep” first thing in the morning of her big day?
Nah you are so concerned with yourself too just making inane lists abs filming yourself and planning on which hours of the day you will boil the kettle.
Just horrible

They tend to go on for full days now straight away as the short days were not working for working parents
Oh. My colleague has a child starting at a nearby school, not in the vilaaagggge though, and they are half days this week. Perhaps depends on the school

Reactions: 7
I was just about to jump on and comment about the hour by hour plan. So pleased that so many other of you lovely folk feel the same! Maybe I am extra grumpy as I haven't had my 2nd coffee yet, and I am just about to start my 12 hour shift. Who is looking after the kids while she cycles, and what the chuff time does she drop them off for school? Just when I thought she couldn't annoy me anymore. Congrats, she managed it!!

Reactions: 6
A classic narc at play here!
Poppy is starting school and it is ALL ABOUT BEGGY!!!

She s shouting too loud about this! She ll be doing a happy dance as soon as she s home from the drop off.

Thing is she thinks she s being relatable! Everyone just thinks she s an attention seeking twit 🤣🤣

Reactions: 27
A classic narc at play here!
Poppy is starting school and it is ALL ABOUT BEGGY!!!

She s shouting too loud about this! She ll be doing a happy dance as soon as she s home from the drop off.

Thing is she thinks she s being relatable! Everyone just thinks she s an attention seeking twit 🤣🤣
Thing is, most parents are quite open about cheering for joy when their kid starts school. Even when it’s a wrench, you’ve loved having them at home, and have a close loving relationship with them. You still cheer! I cried when my youngest started school, then I cheered and enjoyed the simplicity of having my kids in the same setting for once!

Reactions: 16
Thing is, most parents are quite open about cheering for joy when their kid starts school. Even when it’s a wrench, you’ve loved having them at home, and have a close loving relationship with them. You still cheer! I cried when my youngest started school, then I cheered and enjoyed the simplicity of having my kids in the same setting for once!
It’s not like poppy has nt been at nursery for the last 2 years either! She ll probably see more of her as she used to leave her till the last minute to collect her from nursery anyway.
I m sure poppy can t wait to get into school! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
I am a long time lurker. Never felt the need to comment before, but, seriously, what the actual?! My youngest (of three girls, same ages as hers) started school nearby today too. I am very slightly “awww”, I suppose, at my youngest heading off, but, my overwhelming feeling is excitement for her - she’s ready, she’s excited, why would I NOT feel that for her?

And as she got ushered hurriedly inside, there was no time for drama as it was pissing rain and at that particular moment, I was actually just feeling a bit soggy.

Hope and prayers for her at this difficult and traumatic time 🙄. She is clearly the only person to have ever gone through this.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Morning of your youngest starting school and you’re on Tony and an hour by hour list. I can’t cope with the selfishness and stupidity. Get a bleeping grip and a life.
Desperately trying to fill the cavernous void that is now her life FOREVER. Even doormat Lee is going to start mentioning the work word soon if she doesn’t buck her ideas up. This empty life is pitiful.

Reactions: 13
I miss all of my kids first days at school, as I work in one. So bloody self indulgent harping on about being sad and self care.View attachment 1522304
Emotional wreck she will be having a party with the dog.
Those jeans are ridiculous !
The fact she walks about dressed this way tells me she has no real friends
( Chums ) and her family has given up trying to help her so just humour her Lee is too scared to tell her she looks and behaves like a prat, I have a feeling that the biggest and littlest do which is why they are the least favourite.

Reactions: 7
The home done cut off jeans make her look like a charity basket case.👖

Turn the resistance up in that Peloton for goodness sake, you look an utter hole. All the gear no idea. 🙄

Don't get me started on the hour by hour. I've peed my pants laughing. Red Cross will be doing an international appeal at this rate. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The smallest is only in for 3 hours, by the time uve done jazzercise for an hour and showered itll be time to go pick her up! Why do you need a to do list?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly, I can still picture my mum saying “flags out tomorrow for the kids going back to school!” That’s relatable because all kids need routine and keeping them entertained for 7 weeks is tough and expensive. It doesn’t mean you don’t love your kids to be glad to see the back of them 😂

Was she trying to pretend she was crying on Tony? Mind you whether it was tears or sweat she was rubbing out her eyes, neither will be real

Reactions: 10
When are we starting the vigil for Beggy? Are we covering in shifts, hour by hour providing hot cups of tea and comfort to anyone affected by this storyline??

Has a freephone support line been started do we know?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is honestly utterly pathetic. There are people in this world, increasingly so, with such horrendous ordeals in their lives and she's making a song and dance about her youngest starting school. Just FYI, Beggy, the day my little ones started school (and the days leading up to it), I talked about and focussed on them - not myself. She really is something else. If she refuses to work, why can't she go and make herself useful somewhere to take her mind off things if it's that bad? But really, there are people with real problems in life and they cope. Why is she so pathetic ?

Reactions: 8
I’m going to give her the benefit of the doubt, I think she is an emotional wreck and extremely upset, not because she’ll miss poppy, lol don’t be daft. She’s raging that she’s shot herself in the foot and she’s missing out on all the back to school content because she’s not showing the kids on social media anymore. That won’t last, they’re slowly creeping back on, she’s realised no one is interested in her (i wonder why) and the kids will be wheeled back out over the next couple of months as little money makers.

Reactions: 10
I bet one of her hour by hour tasks was to write down the hour by hour tasks
I just came to say this 😂
Hour 1 = come up with plans for the next few hours
Hour 2 = write down said plans
Last hour = check all hours have been completed, as per the aforementioned planning list

WTAF is wrong with this woman?!

• Haha
Honestly she is pathetic! How apt though that the song she chose for her peloton story was ‘Adore me’ cos my god she really loves herself!!!

What mother, on the morning that her youngest child starts school chooses to exercise then? Why didn’t she makes a special breakfast for Poppy or something.
As for the hour by hour plan - geez words fail me!!
Talk about trying to justify not going to get a job!
Now fair enough if she doesn’t NEED to work she doesn’t have to but most people who have kids at school either work or maybe volunteer or something. At the very least she could clean her house, prepare tasty healthy meals and exercise while her kids are at school. I stead of dashing out the front door every opportunity she gets when they’re at home and Lee’s around.
I guess if her and Lee ( well we know it’s HER cos he’s a doormat!) have decided she should be at home that’s their choice but for gods sake woman you’re 33. Do something with your life! She’s never worked a proper day in her life
( YouTube doesn’t count!) - imagine being 33 and never having had a job?! Unbelievable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.