Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, she's insane. Cups of tea then a deep clean last day EVER before all three of her daughters in school. What does she do? 'Claims' to do a deep clean, when all it is is a cushion on the floor.

Reactions: 19
She said she was having a slow day for the last day of the holidays but then does a deep clean of her kitchen? Oh silly me, slow day and deep clean translates as “I’ll do anything to avoid spending time with my kids” It’s the last day, bloody play a game or help the kids pack their bags etc especially P, spend some time with her, the kitchen can get cleaned tomorrow!

Reactions: 20
That outfit she wore last night 🤦🏻‍♀️🙈 bet her mum chums were cringing when they saw her what a mismatch.

Drunk filming trying to be cool except she's not 🙄

I am not surprised in the slightest that she is spending the last day of the holidays cleaning so that tomorrow can be all me me me me me me me time

Reactions: 18
Ah the weigh in was everything we hoped and expected loseing only 100g, 0.1lb of fat 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh Jesus she is almost as heavy as me and I am 20cm taller than her I think! To put 2stones on she must have eaten some serious crap which you can just lose by some 3k dog walks..

Reactions: 6
Opportunity to move ? Wtf.. if she doesn’t have the opportunities who does ? Three kids to run around after, a massive dog to walk, no job, rapidly diminishing woods on her doorstep. 🧐🧐
Some of us need to get up at 6am before anyone else or be in the gym at closing time / bed time to fit proper workouts in rebecca you absolute knob

Reactions: 11
The weightloss is hilarious. 100g? 😂 First week of any 'diet' always the biggest loss. She cannot have made any effort at all but likely the buffet food and drink from Sunday alone out did any good work from that first week. But if she fails in the first 7 days with her health kick, which she's showed us she has mentioning the food and drink alone, she has no chance. Watch this, it's over. 😂

Wee tip Beggy, weigh yourself same time every week, similar clothing after a pee and before you eat or drink. I know consistency and effort aren't your thing, but do try. You won't be partnered or gifted a healthy body and lifestyle, that takes common sense and effort, both of which you are sadly lacking. Another tip, if you can truly say you've done everything in future weeks and your loss is that bad, maybe your body wants to settle around this new weight (after all you're not bothered about numbers are you?) so accept it and dress appropriately for your new shape.

Whilst I agree with numbers on scales for some could be triggering, she's obsessed with sizes and numbers on scale despite what she says and no matter how much she protests. I have known a few people over the years to control their 'shape' not by scales but by one piece of clothing as a measurement. Which is fair enough but that's generally someone with huge control and pressure from themselves or others to stay a particular shape, with no health or medication issues etc. Quite a few of them now on the menopause media wagon as despite their efforts, mother nature has taken over their body shapes. Welcome to the real world Beggy, you're no better than the rest of us. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
To be fair, if I was a SAHM and my kids were all in school I could definitely lose weight. Run or a workout most mornings after school drop, plus a lunch time walk….there will literally be no excuses for her

Reactions: 15
What the duck is that grandma jumper she's wearing today with the hacked jeans 🤣 those trainers look like they could take themselves for a walk 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don t think walking the dog and the odd spin on her peloton will make her lose weight? She always walks the dog? She needs to add in something she does nt usually do like couch to 5 k and commit to it 3 times a week. The dog could easily go along with her for that. She needs to go something that gets her heart rate up not strolling around the woods. X

Reactions: 10
I don t think walking the dog and the odd spin on her peloton will make her lose weight? She always walks the dog? She needs to add in something she does nt usually do like couch to 5 k and commit to it 3 times a week. The dog could easily go along with her for that. She needs to go something that gets her heart rate up not strolling around the woods. X
Exactly. She needs to commit to doing daily exercise that actually gets her heart going and gets her body properly moving. Wandering around for a stroll while the dog takes a tit isn’t exercise. She also needs to sort her diet out. Last week was a waste of time - the alcohol she consumed alone will have been probably a few thousand empty calories. She hasn’t got a clue what she’s doing.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.