Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pelaton is doing nothing for her, if she’s out walking everyday and supposedly on that bike she shouldn't sound so out of breath. She sounds like she’s just sprinted 100m when out walking that dog, it’s not right.

Reactions: 7
What the duck is that grandma jumper she's wearing today with the hacked jeans 🤣 those trainers look like they could take themselves for a walk 💩
😂 My mum would love this jumper ..anyone know where it's from? (she's in her 70s by the way 😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She needs to continue the walks daily, do 2-3 strength sessions in the gym and have one hit class a week. She also needs to cut the booze and anything overly sugary (yes fruit!!!) at the moment she’s putting more in than she’s putting out which will never = weight loss

Reactions: 9
This Green jacket she has started wearing must restrict her shoulder movement, it is far too small. She cannot be comfortable in it.

I wonder what fun things she is planning for poppys last day before she starts school maybe cleaning the oven or clearing out the garage going from yesterdays stories of “deep cleaning”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
She won’t have done anything special with P today she’ll have just mooched about the house.

Ive said before she hasn’t got a clue about diet this weight loss is just a car crash waiting to happen. She clearly eats (or drinks) far more calories than she thinks she does. If any normal person walked the dog twice a day and used a peloton as much as she makes out they’d likely maintain or loose depending on diet.

100g in week 1 is shocking! I could lose that by going to the loo!

I wonder if she puts her apple watch on one of the kids or the dog in order to close her rings. As of tomorrow she has all the time in the world to work out.. let’s see how much time she spends sat on her ass.

Id bet money she won’t go to classes/gym till Lee is back and she’ll go in the evenings to avoid dinner with the kids or bedtimes

She needs to sort her diet out you can’t out train a bad diet! Up the protein and veg and whole grains cut out the rubbish and drinks and drink more water. It’s not rocket science!

She could drop the kids off at school then go straight to the gym for an hour or two. Home for a shower and lunch then take the dog out for an hour or so for a proper walk. Home, tidy the house and prep something for dinner before going back for school pick up. It’s easy, it’s not hard and she literally has nothing else to do all day.

Reactions: 23
👏👏👏slow clap for Rebecca

What an absolute loser she is!
A loser in every respect but weight it would seem, do you think she was hoping for a huge surge in followers on tik tok ? money is her only motivation

• Haha
I miss all of my kids first days at school, as I work in one. So bloody self indulgent harping on about being sad and self care.
C9D3276C-A568-4221-BCD8-43980BF4062D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.