Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is honestly utterly pathetic. There are people in this world, increasingly so, with such horrendous ordeals in their lives and she's making a song and dance about her youngest starting school. Just FYI, Beggy, the day my little ones started school (and the days leading up to it), I talked about and focussed on them - not myself. She really is something else. If she refuses to work, why can't she go and make herself useful somewhere to take her mind off things if it's that bad? But really, there are people with real problems in life and they cope. Why is she so pathetic ?
Because she’s a self entitled twit who’s been mollycoddled her entire life and never been held accountable for anything.

She’s an emotional wreck because she’s just entered the real world and is 100% lost.

Shes never worked, never contributed to society and now is in panic mode as she no longer has an excuse to laze about 365 days a year. She doesn’t need to work.. fine. She doesn’t want to work.. okay. But she could do something productive like volunteer, join the PTA, get an actual hobby.

It really wouldn’t surprise me if Lee’s told her she needs to get a part time job hence the tiktoks trying to restart her influencer “career” again

She’s just embarrassing herself now

Reactions: 14
Oh she's on one today 🤡

Does she even read this tit? She certainly doesn't live by it. Growth? I've seen more growth in my eyebrows than she's done in her lifetime. 😴

Painfully honest with yourself? Oh don't make me laugh. She doesn't have an honest cell in her body.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
When are we starting the vigil for Beggy? Are we covering in shifts, hour by hour providing hot cups of tea and comfort to anyone affected by this storyline??

Has a freephone support line been started do we know?
She’ll probably be in the process of setting herself up a go fund me so i can stay at home page ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So did she spend all morning crying? Or cleaning and walking horse dog and pretending to have 5 showers and blow dries? Or listening to some tit book? P has only been in school 3 hours not boarding school for 3 months, absolutely no way old lazy arse got any of this done!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
And her nails🤢 no way has she just stopped crying, she never even started. Yuuuuuursss🥴🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 6
So did she spend all morning crying? Or cleaning and walking horse dog and pretending to have 5 showers and blow dries? Or listening to some tit book? P has only been in school 3 hours not boarding school for 3 months, absolutely no way old lazy arse got any of this done!
Dont forget the jazzercise class…

Reactions: 3
Those are not the eyes of someone who’s been crying for a long time … and there’s no way she showered twice. We all know she used to prance around in her sweaty gym gear for multiple hours after the gym 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Those are not the eyes of someone who’s been crying for a long time … and there’s no way she showered twice. We all know she used to prance around in her sweaty gym gear for multiple hours after the gym 🤢
Lucky if she’s showered twice this year- and she’ll need another shower later as by the looks of her outfit, she’s off for a game of rugby now!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think it is more she is panicking about justifying her pathetic existence with 3 children now in school. It’s to do more with her self worth than feeling devastated Poppy is at school.

Reactions: 9
Her stories now make out she is sad P has gone to school. So tell me she ain’t reading here without telling me she reads here ffs. HI BEGGY

• Haha
Reactions: 11
GET A JOB FFS!!!!
Who in their right minds would employ her??? Shes 33 years old, has NEVER worked, wouldn’t have a clue how to “fit in”etc - it can’t be “all about me” in the workplace…. I for one wouldnt employ her…..

Reactions: 14
No way was she crying all morning, not a puffy eye, red nose, blotchy face in sight. She couldn’t look into the camera when saying it either. What an odd thing to lie about 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I KNEW she’d be looking at getting another dog!!!! bleeping idiot!
Anything to get out of either getting a traditional job or volunteering to contribute to society.

Its a terrible idea, the girls already feel unloved and play second fiddle to the Prince. Another dog in the mix would make it worse

Reactions: 9
Every photo I’ve seen this year is parents back in the classrooms with P1. Banchory must be the only school to leave them outside.

Reactions: 2
Me me me me me me blah me blah blah blah me me me. Two showers / blow dried my arse. 😂

Your child looked happy and confident not because of you but DESPITE you.

So what is it tomorrow on the hour by hour agenda Pinnochio? 😴

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.