Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying this didn’t happen to her before she had kids…in other words when she was a teenager?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Absolutely dying over here.. Rebecca get some self respect for fucks sake

get a PT .. a real one this time they can keep you actually accountable not some pervs on tic tok🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
What a head she is, health kick number 122344556777 yawn bored myself to sleep there

She goes really heavy on the fitness, is she having a laugh! I'm not sure a bit of mediation and the odd jazzercise class constitutes going heavy on fitness. 🤣

Doing a disclaimer??? Is she so far up her own anus than she thinks people are going to be flocking to join her on the latest fad #delusional

Last edited:
She’s not chubby or fat but the fact she’s so anti fat and obsessed with her being size 8 it’s funny now she has put on weight

Reactions: 22
She’s not chubby or fat but the fact she’s so anti fat and obsessed with her being size 8 it’s funny now she has put on weight
Hmmmmmm she’s definitely carrying excess weight on her belly and her arms/back. I’m not saying she’s “fat” but she’s definitely put on weight in the form of fat in these areas. She’s just like anyone who doesn’t exercise and who drinks a lot of alcohol and eats nothing but crap 🤷🏼‍♀️

Not bad for the girl that lacks confidence to show her body……

It’s all pre planned. The Calvin Klein matching set. The peloton set. Look at me.

The biggest problem is she has edited her photos to “fix” her “less than perfect” bits for yurs. It’s psychological. Until she deals with doing that no amount of exercise is going to fix her “confidence”. She’s spent her live living s lie and editing herslef to be “perfect”

Waiting for this to turn into a “I took these pills and look how much weight I lost” etc sham show or look what I’ve achieved with my personal trainer. Sadly on her past track record I’d be v sceptical about any photos she shares.

Reactions: 20
Forget all this fat chat did no one notice she said she had a great sleep 😴 🤣 thought Poppy kept her up every night. Slip up there Pinocchio 😝

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Not bad for the girl that lacks confidence to show her body……

It’s all pre planned. The Calvin Klein matching set. The peloton set. Look at me.

The biggest problem is she has edited her photos to “fix” her “less than perfect” bits for yurs. It’s psychological. Until she deals with doing that no amount of exercise is going to fix her “confidence”. She’s spent her live living s lie and editing herslef to be “perfect”

Waiting for this to turn into a “I took these pills and look how much weight I lost” etc sham show or look what I’ve achieved with my personal trainer. Sadly on her past track record I’d be v sceptical about any photos she shares.
Wait for it - I smell Keytones or Herbalife incoming…..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Wait for it - I smell Keytones or Herbalife incoming…..
“Now that the girls are all at school i shall be starting my own online business. Im so fortunate i can work from home and still fit in plenty of mooching and meeting my chums for coffee”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Surely she can’t do yet another pyramid scheme? 😂
she will do ANYTHING to try to make easy money. She was flogging the bloody Lumi Spa tit UNDER Rebecca Lamb not that long ago!!!!!

is Meldrum still doing the private stories for her buy me a coffee idiots or has that died a death?

Reactions: 14
Oh here we go. The Boss Momma side hustle. 🙄
Get to duck Meldrum and whilst you're there, practice your photoshopping. Disgusting, dishonest money grabbing human being. Should be ashamed of herself, but never is.

Accountable? That would be a bloody first in her life, she couldn't spell it let alone be it, it's always someone else's fault in the life of this grabbing, grubby female. This time blaming the children for the changes in her body. But she has a poor diet and uses a peloton for drying her washing? She is on her arse more than her hole.

Give yourself a bloody shake you silly witch, some people have real problems.

I'm telling you now, if this witch DARES try anything weightloss with any her accounts, peddling her lies and photoshopped images I'm watching VERY closely and have Trading Standards from Aberdeenshire Council on speed dial. Her arse won't touch the ground. Go on, try me. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Absolutely dying over here.. Rebecca get some self respect for fucks sake

get a PT .. a real one this time they can keep you actually accountable not some pervs on tic tok🤦‍♀️
Ffs!! Give it up you absolute head. Poor S knowing her frumpy mother is trying to get with the TikTok crew.

Reactions: 6
#livingmybestlife

I don’t understand why the CK underwear shot keeps getting rolled out. This only happened after a prolonged period of time filled with stress; after the lift incident, her career disappeared and Pat had to return to work.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.