Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she? Stuck to that healthy kick longer than we thought then. 😂

As I warned yesterday, she'd already misrepresented herself by claiming the before pic was 2020 and the bloody photoshopping. She better tread very carefully if some diet or weightloss tit is incoming. Any crap move like that and I'm reporting.
Yeah it’s gone. This is her TikTok page this morning.

E5CE063A-57CF-4482-ADFB-B03EABD52D43.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Out for a walk in the peloton gear for the peloton she never uses 😂😂😂😂😂
Setting up the camera to film herself posing with the mutt on a tree trunk. Wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also, she’s posting this like it’s the epitome of health - fruit is “natures candy”. She’d be better with eggs of some kind. Would keep her fuller for longer too!!!
She’s just so painfully thick. That bowl of fruit is just full of sugar. Yes, it’s natural sugar found in the fruit but sugar is sugar is sugar and sugar is the most basic carbohydrate.

eggs on brown toast Or a bowl of porridge would be far better for her.

She’s just as thick as tit.

Reactions: 21
After those eggy pictures not long ago she's probably bored herself to death with them. Or maybe it's a 2 finger salute to Rami. See Rami I can eat other healthy stuff that isn't made from eggs 😅

Reactions: 1
Just had a look at Tik Tok and her video still there quite a few arse kissing comments too, I mean who are these people ?

Reactions: 2
Wonder why I can’t see it? I don’t have a TikTok account so it’s not that I’ve been blocked, or maybe that’s what it is - only account holders can view that particular video?

Reactions: 2
Busy week next week? 3 girls to get to an hours club for 9am each day? Is she having a laugh. 🤣 That's it? 👏👏👏 Round of applause for her please. How does this woman manage to maneovre life?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is she wearing a nightie outside of the house??? It looks awful!

Don't see the point of her making that video account members only, loads of people have a tick tok account

Reactions: 3
I don't have a tiktok account but I can see her gut wobbling video.. unfortunately!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.