Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We will have healthy Reb for a couple of weeks and then it will be onto Woo Reb and so it goes on..

Why is her nose seemingly sinking into her face?

Reactions: 7
“I’ve always been a teen is tiny 8” … and publicly fat shammed women for being too big to wear jeans.

Here’s a tip for nothing Rebecca. Get your ass out from under the blanket on the sofa a bit more often. Clean the house. Volunteer. Play with your kids. Move more. Eat a balanced diet - it’ll be good for your kids too.

I suspect I’m honestly she is waiting for the ego massaging posts about being beautiful and thin.

Also I’m not sure a grown adult needs to carry round a massive bottle telling them how to drink and what time. Just drink more.
That’s it isn’t it, she says “I’ve got a busy active life” and genuinely believes that’s true! Of course walking your dog for a couple of hours is good for you but when you’re sedentary then rest of the time, or have a diet where you’re unable to sustain measly food portions and end up kicking the arse out of it.

I don’t comment on her weight because I’m in no position to, being heavier than I’ve ever been. But a lot of people find as they get older it’s easier to gain weight. It’s one thing to want to be healthier or shift some weight but it’s another when you’ve got three girls growing up in a house where there are scales left on the kitchen floor, they have tiny portions because that’s what she wants to have and photoshopping is the norm.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Haven't commented for a while. Just seethed silently to myself, but man oh man, just watched her on Instagram. Does she ever think before she speaks? She basically spoke negatively about people on instagram 'especially on here'!? I am never upset by anything she says or does, but for someone who's current work choices involve people following or liking her, she really doesn't seem to care. And the comment about her house being immaculate. I have just come back from a week away, and no one popped in every other day and cleaned my house. She really does believe she is better than everyone. She has that air of yak about her. Bad smell under her nose. Nasty. Ok, done for now!

Reactions: 16
Rebecca Meldrum could help herself in feeling better, firstly by becoming a better person. Demonstrating empathy and compassion for others outwith her obnoxious self centred vacuous bubble. Contribute to society, whether paid or unpaid. Gaining fulfilment in creativity if she found a talent or interests other than herself, away from bottomless, never ending me, me, bleeping me posts. Making and sticking to plans. By stopping attempting to fulfil herself by tat, trying to convince others of her happiness with expensive gimmicks that mean nothing to her or anyone that follows her. By taking comfort in what she has, being thankful, grateful, by focusing on raising three beautiful humans to do the same in life.

Oh and a proper hair cut and good diet will work wonders.

No ine, NO ONE, finds contentment in being a lazy arsed slut so bad that her mother has to clean and tidy the house (great and understandable if you're a busy working mother) whilst you're away in a freebie holiday in between the other holudays. Her bleating is tiresome, it's laughable.

It's bloody groundhog day, me me me and she does duck all about it other than moan and get increasingly miserable. She is bored, unfulfilled and angry. Get off your pretentious, pretty little pedestal and do something with your life! You're bloody wasting it. In a few years the girls will all but be up and away and she'll still be what? Miserable? Moaning? and potentially lonely. Its a gift, not a #gift. It's life, give yourself a shake and get on with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
De ja vu
she’s not fat, she’s just not as slim as she wants or thinks she should be be no one is completely happy with their shape, you have to accept, change or stop these ridiculous get fit/slim posts you clearly can’t stick too.
she wants the model body, but eat and drink whatever she wants ( don’t we all ) however we don’t all put it on Instagram (or use it to exploit followers) I would have sympathy if she wasn’t such a judgemental and dishonest woman but she is and so spoilt. Stop blaming having kids you already make it clear you resent parenting grow up ! The weight loss fitness industry are the biggest exploiters of all the play on our insecurities tell us how to be a perfect weight just sign up for ridiculous diets that cost the earth, the misery these people cause is awful, when very slim very attractive women are telling us that they need to lose weight it’s demoralising and it’s no surprise that ED are at an all time high.

Reactions: 14
I have munch longer hair than her and I’m naturally darker. Mine is bleached blonde I have my roots touched up every 6 weeks along with treatments and olaplex at home. Mine looks nothing like hers I’m honestly convinced she does it herself. If I’d paid a hairdresser and looked like that I’d be asking for a refund! Even the day she had it done it looked awful so dry and damaged!

If she wants to be a blonde she should shave it off and buy a wig she obviously doesn’t have the mindset to look after it properly
I was pretty shocked when I saw that photo. If I didn't know her, I would have thought it someone 10 even 20 years older, someone who had a stressful life, was a smoker, who drinks heavily and a woman who had never looked after her skin.

Reactions: 4
Rarely post on a Meldrum thread, but do enjoy reading them.

So home from a holiday where the accommodation was free, with her beautiful girls and yet she’s still complaining?

How ungrateful and spoilt is she? Absolutely no gratitude for everything she has. What a soulless, empty existence.

She has her own narrative that working is beneath her and she’s achieved some sort of status as a non working mother. Shame, because it’s clear that that very outdated view is contributing to her slow demise!

Reactions: 18
Rebecca Meldrum could help herself in feeling better, firstly by becoming a better person. Demonstrating empathy and compassion for others outwith her obnoxious self centred vacuous bubble. Contribute to society, whether paid or unpaid. Gaining fulfilment in creativity if she found a talent or interests other than herself, away from bottomless, never ending me, me, bleeping me posts. Making and sticking to plans. By stopping attempting to fulfil herself by tat, trying to convince others of her happiness with expensive gimmicks that mean nothing to her or anyone that follows her. By taking comfort in what she has, being thankful, grateful, by focusing on raising three beautiful humans to do the same in life.

Oh and a proper hair cut and good diet will work wonders.

No ine, NO ONE, finds contentment in being a lazy arsed slut so bad that her mother has to clean and tidy the house (great and understandable if you're a busy working mother) whilst you're away in a freebie holiday in between the other holudays. Her bleating is tiresome, it's laughable.

It's bloody groundhog day, me me me and she does duck all about it other than moan and get increasingly miserable. She is bored, unfulfilled and angry. Get off your pretentious, pretty little pedestal and do something with your life! You're bloody wasting it. In a few years the girls will all but be up and away and she'll still be what? Miserable? Moaning? and potentially lonely. Its a gift, not a #gift. It's life, give yourself a shake and get on with it.
Would have liked this twice if I could! Totally agree. You hit that damn nail on the head and then some. When will people wake up to this shite that has been created!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She really is convinced she’s healthy / active. Of that was truely the case I would be suggesting she get her non size 8 arse down the doctor for some blood tests.

This isn’t weight gain from having kids. This is weight gain from being a lazy witch.

Reactions: 12
She doesn’t think anyone should change their body, hmm thought we all needed to be teeny tiny to wear jeans! Anyone over a size 8 is a lazy unemployed tattle bastard too!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.