Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 kids at a 1 hour club starting at 9 and she can’t cope. Yet it doesn’t seem so long ago she “kindly” shared how she got organised for school with uniforms stacked by day etc.

Here’s something to consider Rebecca. Some people get their kids to holiday clubs way before that and then head off and do a days work! Busy people.

Her life is one big joke!

Reactions: 23
Wow. Don’t know why I’m still amazed by her absolute lack of self awareness. How she thinks she’s busy makes me laugh every day 😂

Reactions: 6
What’s the point of putting the kids in a club for an hour at 9am…..? Just take them out somewhere for a few hours during the day - swimming or something.

Reactions: 10
I thought she was saving all her "health kick" tit for tiktok, its all ive seen on her stories since she mentioned it!!! Also, that breakfast.....will fill her for about 5 mins and she will be reaching for the biscuit tin to have with her "hot cuppa" when she's shipped the girls off to hour long summer camp.

Reactions: 8
Oh man. That woman needs a reality check. Apart from the week we were on holiday it’s been business as usual hers with nursery / holiday camp from just after 8 and a full day of work for me. Husband has been away over half the time as doesn’t have a cushy rota like wee Lee either.

Reactions: 7
Guyzzzzzz I think we’re being unfair. Remember she is super anxious about all her kids being at school, she’s not ready to give up the early years. The first five years of Poppy’s life where’s avoided spending time with her at every opportunity, slagged her off to 100k people, blatantly ignored her, arranged many family plans without her…it’s going to be tough for Mama Mooch, so tough

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What’s the point of putting the kids in a club for an hour at 9am…..? Just take them out somewhere for a few hours during the day - swimming or something.
It will only be happening as it’s probably for free, she wouldn’t bother otherwise ;-)

Reactions: 11
Ok who's going to tell her that a 3k dog walk isn't going to do anything to change her body?

Peddling a free bag she got for Poppy from Eleanor Bowman then tags a giveaway. Rebecca doesn't even follow her yet here she is with a freebie, grab grab grab.

At least Poppy should have a nice bag to use for school because mama mooch sure won't buy her one.

Reactions: 5
She looks thin to me (apart from her double chin maybe) She’s making out she’s hugely overweight. I’m heavier than her and the same height. Makes me feel a bit crap about myself tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Okay I don’t get this. That gut!
So I weigh 61kg at my best and have a flat stomach and feel extremely lean at this weight. I am 5ft3
Admittedly I work out a lot and do a lot of weight training but that has baffled me. Clearly she holds on to her weight in all the wrong places. or she is just really petite and it doesn’t suit her to be over 9 and a half stone.
It’s actually really triggering. And now I feel tit about myself.

Reactions: 3
She's maybe slighty overweight but carrying it mostly in her face and neck lol. Seriously though she should bore off with this stuff, she'll be eating Jack tit while on this fitness kick and almost promoting disordered eating. She's said all the body positivity stuff won't work for her. Why not? She should be focusing on what her body can do, getting stronger and not denying herself, it's not sustainable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.