Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she got a random short bit of hair at the front?!
I think she’s tried to cut herself ‘curtain bangs’ to keep up with the young ‘ens and she hasn’t snipped into them. It’s like when toddlers take a chunk out of their hair, except she’s 33. I still think part of the reason her hair is so frazzled is that she doesn’t look after it (no brainier) but she blow dries it and doesn’t smooth over with a straightener after to take the massive frizz. You can see in the ad pic it’s a lot more smooth as she’ll have straightened it for once

Reactions: 11
I did get a bit of a shock with how she looks in those latest stories, the red, round face and the weird hair, she looks ancient and really unhealthy.

Reactions: 10
I absolutely believe she does her own hair, both colour and cut. No hairdresser worth her salt would cut like this!

Because it looks like rats tails!
There probably aren’t that many hairdressers in her local area (and we know she sticks to her ‘Albert Square’ as much as possible) and I bet she’s been round them all asking for freebies in exchange for IG posts and they’ve told her to do one.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That tiktok! There are so many posts on Instagram calling for social media platforms to ban that man. As a mother of 3 girls she should with her following actually raise awareness of the issue not post some daft tiktok about him and Harry Styles.

And health kick 😂 never seen someone who loves a heath kick as much as she loves an ice cream

Reactions: 13
Health kick ….. again….. til she gets bored which will be tomorrow probably going by her past commitment to stuff! 🤣
Does she not realise how ridiculous she sounds?!
I look back at stuff I posted about 12 years ago on Facebook and cringe…. Similar stuff about getting fit losing weight etc. Why did I think anyone would be interested!!?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
If you want to get fitter and lose weight Beggy- all power to you and go for it but don’t be under the illusion anyone cares because you never stick to anything! Never ever! Oh…. Except ignoring your kids- that one you DO stick to 100% of the time! 👏🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So she had a free holiday home to go to, her mother has cleaned her house for her and all she can do is bloody moan.

So, so spoilt and ungrateful.

Reactions: 20
“I’ve always been a teen is tiny 8” … and publicly fat shammed women for being too big to wear jeans.

Here’s a tip for nothing Rebecca. Get your ass out from under the blanket on the sofa a bit more often. Clean the house. Volunteer. Play with your kids. Move more. Eat a balanced diet - it’ll be good for your kids too.

I suspect I’m honestly she is waiting for the ego massaging posts about being beautiful and thin.

Also I’m not sure a grown adult needs to carry round a massive bottle telling them how to drink and what time. Just drink more.

Reactions: 19
Blaming the kids for not being able to remain the same weight. Seeing as she had S at what 22/23 I would suggest it is probably her age, sluggish lifestyle and the yo-yo dieting that is the issue not having children.

What has she done to distort her nose in the latest load of stories?

Reactions: 11
Documenting it on TikTok. So not her pay to view crap? Interesting.

What financial gains has she got for doing it on TikTok and not insta?

Reactions: 9
She rarely posts a pic without an ice cream, an alcoholic drink or food of some description these days. There's your problem chubby 🤣

I am so here for chubby Meldrum. She's always been smug about how small she is, well I am quite shocked how fluffy she is these days. Just goes to show her active lifestyle is bullshit, as is everything else in her life

She's trying to get on to tiktok because instagram is dying off and she's dropped followers lately I think?

Reactions: 16
Yeah she’s desperately trying to transition over to TikTok but she hasn’t got the following on there like she does on Instagram so it will fall flat on it’s arse. We will get this inane “health kick” chat now for a few weeks and then it will fall by the wayside just like everything else she picks up and discards. She’s too much of a booze hound to get healthy, and her diet is appalling.

Reactions: 13
Of course she’s posing in her Peleton merch!! Anyone know what the tattoo on her rib cage says??

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.