Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s wearing that black office wear top AGAIN?!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂 she needs to realise that things she wore and could get away with as a size 8 28
Year old are no longer appropriate on her size 14 30-odd year old body. She looks hellish.
She is no way size 14 - I am 5’2” size 14 and would look like a massive blob next to her! She’s a 10 at most but does not seem to know how to dress to flatter her body.
I am no fan by the way, and have never seen her in the wild ‘looking tiny in real life’ but I can see she is a lot smaller than me!!

Reactions: 22
She really really needs to go and see a decent hairdresser. No ones hair should look like that after recently getting it cut

Reactions: 7
She really really needs to go and see a decent hairdresser. No ones hair should look like that after recently getting it cut
I have munch longer hair than her and I’m naturally darker. Mine is bleached blonde I have my roots touched up every 6 weeks along with treatments and olaplex at home. Mine looks nothing like hers I’m honestly convinced she does it herself. If I’d paid a hairdresser and looked like that I’d be asking for a refund! Even the day she had it done it looked awful so dry and damaged!

If she wants to be a blonde she should shave it off and buy a wig she obviously doesn’t have the mindset to look after it properly

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I have munch longer hair than her and I’m naturally darker. Mine is bleached blonde I have my roots touched up every 6 weeks along with treatments and olaplex at home. Mine looks nothing like hers I’m honestly convinced she does it herself. If I’d paid a hairdresser and looked like that I’d be asking for a refund! Even the day she had it done it looked awful so dry and damaged!

If she wants to be a blonde she should shave it off and buy a wig she obviously doesn’t have the mindset to look after it properly
There is no way that she’s had her hair professionally cut or coloured recently. The mid lengths to ends are completely over processed, brittle and full of split ends and damage. It’s not been professionally cut I’d say in over a year. The colour isn’t professionally done either. It’s clearly just had box highlights done on it by herself. I think she knows fine that any hairdresser she goes to is going to tell her the same thing; that her hair is too far gone and needs to be completely cut off into
A short above chin length Bob and dyed back to a natural brown so that it has a chance to grow out all the damaged length.

Reactions: 13
Trolling us with the lemon tops silly tart.
Oh and her hair 😱
What on earth has she got to be smug about 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Why has she got a random short bit of hair at the front?!
My goodness!! What has happened to her??? I’d be straight back to the doctors asking for a full thyroid check and blood tests. Something is far from right…..

Reactions: 13
My goodness!! What has happened to her??? I’d be straight back to the doctors asking for a full thyroid check and blood tests. Something is far from right…..
I agree. That photo is actually very concerning. Can’t believe I’m saying this and I know I’ll get pelters from Betty but I feel a bit sad actually looking at the state of her now. I wonder if in the wee small hours she ever thinks life was a lot better and simpler and they were all a lot happier back in their old house when Lee worked offshore and YouTube was a bit of a hobby? They all certainly looked it!

Reactions: 17
I agree. That photo is actually very concerning. Can’t believe I’m saying this and I know I’ll get pelters from Betty but I feel a bit sad actually looking at the state of her now. I wonder if in the wee small hours she ever thinks life was a lot better and simpler and they were all a lot happier back in their old house when Lee worked offshore and YouTube was a bit of a hobby? They all certainly looked it!
Yes. I liked those times. I said it the other week. I liked the youtube vlogs when Saf was little and Flo was newborn. She did her ditl vlogs and went out and did stuff and came back and did morning routines and night routines. It was all normal. I liked that house. I could relate to her (a bit)

Reactions: 10
But which chin should she get it cut too, she had got a few to choose from 🤣
I absolutely believe she does her own hair, both colour and cut. No hairdresser worth her salt would cut like this!

I understand alot that is said on here, but the child's hair is absolutely gorgeous. Why would she cut it?
Because it looks like rats tails!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Yes. I liked those times. I said it the other week. I liked the youtube vlogs when Saf was little and Flo was newborn. She did her ditl vlogs and went out and did stuff and came back and did morning routines and night routines. It was all normal. I liked that house. I could relate to her (a bit)
I wish I had known about her at that point! I only discovered her when poppy was 2. Is the general view that Poppy tipped her over the edge in terms of what she could manage - ie was she a better mum to S and F when she just had them? She seems quite resentful of Poppy in all of the little digs and remarks like the recent one in the car journey when she blamed poppy for fighting. Sorry if this has already been discussed to death, but do you all think Poppy is a particularly problematic child or just that she is unable to cope with the three of them?

Reactions: 4
The woman is a grade A bleep, I wouldn’t waste any of your sympathy or concern on her. She doesn’t have the capacity to look back and think things were better in the past - shes a 2 dimensional person, in her head she’s amazing and everyone else is wrong or at fault. She’s in a physical mess now because she’s spent the last 10 years pumping herself full of filler/Botox/alcohol/cigarettes and now recently she’s stacked on the weight. Everything that’s ever been posted on this thread that could have been taken on board by her as constructive criticism and used to IMPROVE the way she looks/her health has been ignored - the woman doesn’t even get her own hair cut professionally!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wish I had known about her at that point! I only discovered her when poppy was 2. Is the general view that Poppy tipped her over the edge in terms of what she could manage - ie was she a better mum to S and F when she just had them? She seems quite resentful of Poppy in all of the little digs and remarks like the recent one in the car journey when she blamed poppy for fighting. Sorry if this has already been discussed to death, but do you all think Poppy is a particularly problematic child or just that she is unable to cope with the three of them?
No - Poppy is not a “problematic child”; she didn’t tip her over the edge! Rebecca Meldrum has NEVER been a good mum - to any of those kids. She was AWFUL to S, really bloody horrible to her. F has always been the favourite but S was always being spoken poorly about by R.
The issue she has with Poppy is simply that Poppy was conceived and brought into the world as a cash cow - a way to try to bolster “brand Meldrum” which was on the skids. They SOLD the footage of Poppy being born to Channel Mum, and tried to monetise every month of the pregnancy with bogus claims about the unborn child’s health “issues” that were all fabricated nonsense. It didn’t work, her social media career died a death and THAT is why she treats Poppy like tit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I will never get over her filming telling the girls she was pregnant and uploading it to YouTube before it had even crossed my mind to do a pregnancy test and I had the same due date as her and found out relatively early on 🙈🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.