Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that amount of food really for a family of five?! Surely Lee would eat more than that pizza to himself!

Reactions: 7
She really is getting her knickers in a twist about P starting school isn’t she - The pressure to get a job now kicking in

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Surely that person is trolling her with all those Tangy Doritos 😂

And your in a panic because you have no skills, no life and once P starts school you will literally have nothing to use as an excuse as to why you can’t get off your arsed and get a job!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Happy Friday beggy yeah starting to worry go get a f Job lazy witch

Reactions: 2
Strange choice of words, panicking. Sad, reflective, end of baby era etc, Poppy making that big step . But no the feelings are all focussed on her, if they have as much money as they pretend to have then why is she panicking. She doesn’t need to get a paid job so can use the time to choose something for her, cook from scratch for the girls, volunteer, join some groups. Be there to drop and collect them each day and take them to activities. Poppy was already in nursery so it’s not that much of a jump!

She’s panicking because deep down she knows she’s lazy and doesn’t do any of the things most stay at home and working mums do, hardly any cleaning, cooking, organising, she just leaves it all to Lee when he’s on his time off. So she can’t pretend to be busy looking after very young children now!

Reactions: 18
I dont think she is worried about all 3 being in school. I think she is saying that because she thinks its expected to feel that way. I bet she is bloody elated! She knows she doesnt have to get a job and she will have everyday to potter and mooch !

Reactions: 20
I dont think she is worried about all 3 being in school. I think she is saying that because she thinks its expected to feel that way. I bet she is bloody elated! She knows she doesnt have to get a job and she will have everyday to potter and mooch !
Yep! This!
She couldn’t care less about Poppy starting school. She can’t bear to spend time with her kids unless it’s for the ‘gram.
She’s a selfish, idle, lazy witch of a mother. I bet Poppy can’t wait to start school and escape her! Bet she thrives at school with the attention that she has missed at home.

Reactions: 15
Look, I do like Poppy, tell them Lee, I do, look

I actually feel bad posting this, not for her but the wee girl. She has her hand up as if to stop her from going, to keep her there, then surprise surprise next picture P is gone and she’s on the rock posing herself. She probably only went on that rock to pose for a selfie and the wee one has called her over to show her something then got told to bugger off so mum can get a pic, it’s so sad.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
She loves that bloody frilly black top and denim combo, outing number 572818 for that with her granny saltwaters. Is this her current edgy outfit? It’s bursting at the seams, why doesn’t she buy things that fit

Reactions: 12
She loves that bloody frilly black top and denim combo, outing number 572818 for that with her granny saltwaters. Is this her current edgy outfit? It’s bursting at the seams, why doesn’t she buy things that fit
It does nothing for her, she’s got a top half like a quarterback

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s wearing that black office wear top AGAIN?!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂 she needs to realise that things she wore and could get away with as a size 8 28
Year old are no longer appropriate on her size 14 30-odd year old body. She looks hellish.

Reactions: 9
Shame she couldn’t give more info about the knife Angel and why it’s so prominent in this area. It was a campaign by Chris Cave’s mum after he was stabbed to death in Redcar many years ago. Since then she’s worked tirelessly for the community and has a charity too - the Chris cave foundation.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can’t get over her wonky eyes, why is one so much bigger than the other?!?
Cheap Uneven Botox perhaps ?
Her eyes weren’t like this few years back, she is not ageing well I like to think it’s retribution for her bigotry, racism and snobbery.
More likely though is her unhealthy eating, she eats like a child, obsessed with weight, if she doesn’t already have an eating disorder I would be surprised.
Hope she curbs her opinions around the girls she once complained that Poppy ate too much yet we have seen her portions which always seem on the small side.

Look, I do like Poppy, tell them Lee, I do, look

I actually feel bad posting this, not for her but the wee girl. She has her hand up as if to stop her from going, to keep her there, then surprise surprise next picture P is gone and she’s on the rock posing herself. She probably only went on that rock to pose for a selfie and the wee one has called her over to show her something then got told to bugger off so mum can get a pic, it’s so sad.
Poppy as lovely thick, glossy hair (it could do with a trim) she hasn’t inherited her mums hair, I think Florrie has, although her hair is lovely, hopefully she keeps her natural colour and doesn’t bleach it to death like her mum.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.