Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is so much wrong with this “objection”

But the fact wee lee said that an affordable public house is x miles away from affordable housing is bleeping shocking. Assuming people in council house frequent a cheap pub regularly.
Don’t forget where you came from little man. Working class back ground you little twerp

I’m so glad karma has got them both. They bleeping deserve it

I’ve seen the images of what the new estate will look like and my god it looks stunning. Marshmallow tit hole will look just like that.. a tit hole
And someone was murdered in their house. Will be worthless when the YEARS (yes years beggy) of work is complete

Attachments

Reactions: 24
On the Banchory’jazz’ Instagram page there’s a story advertising a free week. I’m sure old snake hips Meldrum is showing her skills in it.

I hope it was filmed pre her latest fitness fad as she looks a fair size.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On the Banchory’jazz’ Instagram page there’s a story advertising a free week. I’m sure old snake hips Meldrum is showing her skills in it.

I hope it was filmed pre her latest fitness fad as she looks a fair size.
If you don’t screenshot it for us then who are you? 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
There is so much wrong with this “objection”

But the fact wee lee said that an affordable public house is x miles away from affordable housing is bleeping shocking. Assuming people in council house frequent a cheap pub regularly.
Don’t forget where you came from little man. Working class back ground you little twerp

I’m so glad karma has got them both. They bleeping deserve it

I’ve seen the images of what the new estate will look like and my god it looks stunning. Marshmallow tit hole will look just like that.. a tit hole
And someone was murdered in their house. Will be worthless when the YEARS (yes years beggy) of work is complete
I’ve said it before but daddy cannon 100% wrote all of these objectives but changed the names to Lee & Rebecca and address so the objection count would go up. The opinions are clearly shared but neither Rebecca or Lee have the written skills to put something as coherent as this together.. as obtuse and hysterical as it is . Do we know if the parents house sold ?

Reactions: 21
To think they were in a help to buy before the murder mansion. Why do they have such high opinions of themselves. How would they have felt if someone had objected to their previous house being built. Hope she ends up bursting with jealously when surrounded by lovely new houses when she is in an old one with neither the charm or character of an old build or the look of a new build.

Karma, karma, karma

Reactions: 19
Lee’s planning objection is comedy gold; tell me you’re a jumped up snob without telling me you’re a jumped up snob, “The location at Inchmarlo which is somewhat 1.6 miles from the nearest affordable Public House and 2.6 miles to the nearest supermarket makes this location completely inadequate for affordable housing” because of course the folk in need of affordable housing need to be in stumbling distance of a cheap boozer and a shop for fags, as they won’t have granddaddy’s old Landie to use/break down on them. Cockends to actually think that made a valid point 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Call me crazy, but I personally never invested in special puddle suits. My kids would wear their coats and wellies. Stomp and jump in muddy puddles. Then we would have some bags and old towels in the boot and just sort them out when they get home!? Surely covering them head to toe will make them be afraid to get dirty. My nephew would cry if he got crumbs on his fingers from a snack. Ugh.

Reactions: 5
Narrow minded, ignorant snobs with their planning objections. Even funnier reading them again with the image of the hobbit asking the blokes on the building site to stop. 😂

Spencer Pratt claims Lisa Kudrow told wife Heidi he would 'MURDER her' # via https://android.com

This article has made me laugh at the Meldrums too. Remember when Lee mouthed off about her (LK) being rude? In their gifted trip to Gleneagles (when he'd intruded on her private holiday and more if less called her an ugly old bag in one of their vlogs? 🤣

That vlog was all patisserie baskets, barbour jackets and hunter wellies that came with the rental. No puddle jumping suits there. Talk about fur coat and no drawers. Oh and did the girls not hvae mini land rovers in their activities? bleeping hell. Chavtastic.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To think they were in a help to buy before the murder mansion. Why do they have such high opinions of themselves. How would they have felt if someone had objected to their previous house being built. Hope she ends up bursting with jealously when surrounded by lovely new houses when she is in an old one with neither the charm or character of an old build or the look of a new build.

Karma, karma, karma
I’ve dipped into a few previous threads and one common thing is people saying how lovely their previous house was. This is exactly karma and the best part is, them and only them are responsible for how things turned out.

We’re seeing more and more of the girls so I can’t help think by the end of the year, they’ll be in adverts again.

Reactions: 8
I’ve dipped into a few previous threads and one common thing is people saying how lovely their previous house was. This is exactly karma and the best part is, them and only them are responsible for how things turned out.

We’re seeing more and more of the girls so I can’t help think by the end of the year, they’ll be in adverts again.
greed was their downfall and I'm here for it!

Reactions: 11
While looking for the objections I came across “Mrs meldrum limited” company info for 2022. I’m not an accountant and not business minded but it says current assets 68k… surely that doesn’t mean that’s what she has earned last financial year?

Reactions: 2
While looking for the objections I came across “Mrs meldrum limited” company info for 2022. I’m not an accountant and not business minded but it says current assets 68k… surely that doesn’t mean that’s what she has earned last financial year?
No that’s probably whatever they have bought / moved to the company name. Not sure what it would be to that value as it’s usually property.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.