Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has a reactive dog.

Call it anxiety if you want but he reacts. I’ve only seen reactiveness in dogs who have been attacked (he’s not had that in his exclusive woods), rehomed dogs (where you don’t know their background, but can guess things might not have been great), and from bad training. Some breeds are more prone to being reactive, but all I know of have had a really bad experience with another dog,

I’ve had a reactive dog myself. Started training from the moment I saw it (was a rehome).

Reactions: 7
PLS CAN SOMEONE START A NEE THREAD YOURE GIVING ME ANXIETY (I don’t know how lol fml)
I can but we’ve had no thread names being suggested .. this is how it goes on beggys thread. None of us can be fucked just like she can’t be fucked to be a SAHM

• Haha
Reactions: 10
6B16E2A1-3803-47F2-9EA3-7B3C7425BF9E.png

She doesn’t have IBS. When I have a flare up I can’t even go to work (I can WFH thankfully). School runs can be touch and go and I’m less than 5 min walk away.

Bloating is my LEAST problem with IBS…….

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1556942
She doesn’t have IBS. When I have a flare up I can’t even go to work (I can WFH thankfully). School runs can be touch and go and I’m less than 5 min walk away.

Bloating is my LEAST problem with IBS…….
100% came on to say the same thing!!! She doesn’t have IBS. She’s not lost as much as she wanted this week and is looking for any excuse.

Reactions: 18
If I tried to exercise with ibs, it would not be a pleasant outcome.
Such a bleeping lier.

Reactions: 14
IBS = Ignorant witch Syndrome. Yeah she has that!!
Really really pisses me off when people say they have IBS when they have a bit of an upset tummy or some bloating. IBS is a medical condition. It’s not a bit of diarrhoea.
My friend has IBS - she has terrible episodes and has to call friends to get her kids from school because she knows she can’t make it. It restricts her life at times and is painful when she has flare ups. Exercising during a flare up- omg it was be a very er…. Messy…situation!!

She’s such a stupid thick witch. She really is-everyday she shows more and more just how ignorant and stupid she is. She really needs to get a life.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She ate a pizza and some stupid cbd drink on top of what other crap she had. You've a said bellya Begs, not a flare up. Take your face for a 💩 will you. 🙄

I can but we’ve had no thread names being suggested .. this is how it goes on beggys thread. None of us can be fucked just like she can’t be fucked to be a SAHM
Let's make it that then, 'none of us can be fucked just like she can't be fucked doing something with her life' . 😉

Or none of us can be fucked, but she's fucked off by every one of us. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New thread suggestion.... Beggy starts Jazz, still not enough to get some pizzaz.

Reactions: 3
Nobody (and I cannot stress this enough) nobody gives a shiny shite what colour your hair is! NOBODY!!
Totally this. And also, due to the awful state of her hair, she’s never going to have hair looking like this!!

Reactions: 2
Her recent stories/. I’m still convinced that she is pregnant! We spoke about this not too long ago. Possibly this thread about her dropping baby 4 hints We know how much of a bullshitter she is so leee probs didn’t get the snip or got the one where it’s reversible

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No Beggy not an IBS flare up she’s bloated from a blow out weekend of drinking and overeating, so she’s put weight on this week. That’s why we’ve not had the step on the scales update. She has no idea how to eat healthily or exercise effectively. A week of dog walks will have zero impact on a weekend of binging. Now there’s nothing wrong with enjoying your food and drink, but ffs don’t spaff all over Instagram about your body change journey bull tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No Beggy not an IBS flare up she’s bloated from a blow out weekend of drinking and overeating, so she’s put weight on this week. That’s why we’ve not had the step on the scales update. She has no idea how to eat healthily or exercise effectively. A week of dog walks will have zero impact on a weekend of binging. Now there’s nothing wrong with enjoying your food and drink, but ffs don’t spaff all over Instagram about your body change journey bull tit.
This is the problem, I think she thought that if she forced her weight loss journey on people, it would make her accountable. But it doesn’t work that way and now she’s filming herself not breathing in to try and convince us that she’s got IBS and that’s why she hasn’t done the weigh in that nobody gives two shits about anyway. And next week she’ll film herself breathing in to convince us that she doesn’t have pretend IBS bloat any more.

Honestly, could you be arsed.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion

3 kids at school, I'm not going to work don't be a fool

Oh Beggy it's so obvious you are just sticking your belly out in that story, your posture is worse than it normally is.

Is she actually wearing a tshirt saying peleton mum??????? 😳 what a wanker

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion

Moaning Meldrum and her shacking shack, builders all laughing at Ginger ball sack!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.