Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any business property would be in fixed assets, current assets in her case will be cash in the bank. Creditors is whoever she owes, so I guess just hmrc.

Reactions: 5
Lee’s planning objection is comedy gold; tell me you’re a jumped up snob without telling me you’re a jumped up snob, “The location at Inchmarlo which is somewhat 1.6 miles from the nearest affordable Public House and 2.6 miles to the nearest supermarket makes this location completely inadequate for affordable housing” because of course the folk in need of affordable housing need to be in stumbling distance of a cheap boozer and a shop for fags, as they won’t have granddaddy’s old Landie to use/break down on them. Cockends to actually think that made a valid point 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes my first thought was, he’s assuming people in affordable housing don’t have a car and go everywhere on the bus? (Nothing wrong with that either) but what a bloody snobby thing to say!

Reactions: 19
How much of a prick do you need to be to be a man that just moved from affordable housing to lodge a complaint against affordable housing. The irony clearly escaped the whole bunch of NIMBY twats. Mind boggling arrogance to be expected from the fur coat, no knickers Meldrums

• Heart
Reactions: 49
How much of a prick do you need to be to be a man that just moved from affordable housing to lodge a complaint against affordable housing. The irony clearly escaped the whole bunch of NIMBY twats. Mind boggling arrogance to be expected from the fur coat, no knickers Meldrums
Same level of arrogance that tells builders to turn off their rollers as they can feel it in their murder mansion, and his belter big bossbabe wife can’t make her beggy videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yes my first thought was, he’s assuming people in affordable housing don’t have a car and go everywhere on the bus? (Nothing wrong with that either) but what a bloody snobby thing to say!
Where I live a single person can earn up to £35000 and live in council housing, £40000 for a first time buyer- that’s probably more than his layabout unemployable wife earns right now!

Reactions: 10
He's the worst kind of snob. Someone who forgets where they have come from.

Thing is, he lives in a house where a gruesome murder took place, that he didn't want, in the shadow of his in laws who are moving. A house funded by him selling his vulnerable daughters privacy, freedoms and futures. A house furnished by gifted and mismatched furniture, living a life full of lies and ignorant, deceiptful behaviours. His twatty wife breaking the law by doxxing, stropping and generally faffing about. He works. She lives having an immoral instawanker life (buy ice creams, buy me a coffee, mlm tit, posing in her nik naks in false advertising for body transformation) but lives it badly and unfulfilled. He may drive around in Grandas car, he may be working his ass off offshore but I bet every one of their new neighbours will be far more decent people than the Meldrums will ever be. Lee has his scrotum stapled to the desk in her office so securely the wee twit couldn't get to the pub, by bus, car or helicopter. He's a pathetic example of a father and putting his name to those letters of objection demonstrates another example of how weak and spineless he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Is she off her bleeping head?
Long list of books, who gives a duck, and stupid hair pictures.
FFS Beggy, how old are you ????

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Even if she did her hair like those pics (cos no hairdresser will touch it), it won’t look anything like it as her hair is so frazzled!

Reactions: 8
I wish she'd just get on with putting her hand in her pocket, going to a proper hairdresser and shutting the duck up about it. What's her problem? She's hardly preparing herself for some a rainbow ombre. 🤭

As for the books, READING and having it on in the back ground whilst you tattle on the phone is NOT completing a book.

Reactions: 15
Oh god not that bloody hair Pinterest board again. It’s like Groundhog Day! She’s a walking advert for why having a job is a good idea!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He's the worst kind of snob. Someone who forgets where they have come from.

Thing is, he lives in a house where a gruesome murder took place, that he didn't want, in the shadow of his in laws who are moving. A house funded by him selling his vulnerable daughters privacy, freedoms and futures. A house furnished by gifted and mismatched furniture, living a life full of lies and ignorant, deceiptful behaviours. His twatty wife breaking the law by doxxing, stropping and generally faffing about. He works. She lives having an immoral instawanker life (buy ice creams, buy me a coffee, mlm tit, posing in her nik naks in false advertising for body transformation) but lives it badly and unfulfilled. He may drive around in Grandas car, he may be working his ass off offshore but I bet every one of their new neighbours will be far more decent people than the Meldrums will ever be. Lee has his scrotum stapled to the desk in her office so securely the wee twit couldn't get to the pub, by bus, car or helicopter. He's a pathetic example of a father and putting his name to those letters of objection demonstrates another example of how weak and spineless he is.
Spot on. 👏 👏

Reactions: 4
Charles Dance has had a haircut, awww! Woeful engagement on this after three hours - of the 11 comments, most of them are from bots

A9AA395C-6FD9-4E7D-898B-43B4E4CFCAB1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Of course he’s fine with other F1s. It’s those pesky mongrels. Probably the ones from affordable housing.
It’s weird how she was out with other dog walkers last week and now she’s booked some training for Prince Bertie…I hope he pissed on someone’s leg and completely showed her up

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.