Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ve got a similar situation with a housing estate being built by our house. Thing is I’m so busy, parenting, working, cooking, housework etc etc I haven’t actually really noticed it 😂 probably if I sat on my flat arse all day I would 😂
Ha ha me too. We bought a new build and lived on a building site for months but as I was working and looking after small children and barely having a minute to even shower I don’t think I even noticed it lol

Reactions: 9
Imagine slogging your guts out offshore then spending your time off flogging your crap?
why doesn’t she sell the stuff while wee Lee is away so he can just chill out while he’s home?

Reactions: 9
Maybe Lee wants a new club and wifey says he can't spend a penny that he's earned unless he sells his old toys.

Reactions: 8
In other words, Lee said they can’t afford it and the car seat thing is a convenient excuse 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 27
A chum definitely had a tesla, having it over last night on a night they were out drinking so not driving was obviously to try the seats and shut her up. Grandad's car is obviously missing Granda and the good Aberdeen /Yorkshire runs. Maybe look into something far more economical for a growing family that go nowhere then? Something that's in tune with the need to be selling broken golf clubs for cash situation. She's have fucked the chance of selling your current vehicle locally now declaring it has a fault. 😁

Reactions: 11
And I thought that problem with diesels and short journeys was pretty common knowledge? It was something we took into consideration when we bought our current car as we do mainly city driving.

Reactions: 18
She was never going to get a Tesla. All for the gram and look at how rich I am.

A quick google would have show it wasn’t large enough for 3 children with seats in the back. Also the small issue of where the dog would go.

Wonder how long it is before more people complain about paying money for no content on her exclusive page.

Wonder what her next frivolous purchase will be to show she is something?!

Reactions: 22
And I thought that problem with diesels and short journeys was pretty common knowledge? It was something we took into consideration when we bought our current car as we do mainly city driving.
It is all diesels! She just needs to give it a wee blast over 20mph and it will be fine. I have the newer version of her car and although land rovers have been known to have reliability issues its pissing me off that she is saying how crap they are when she got it for free! Some of us have worked hard to buy our cars and have no issues with them! I think her problem is she is crap driver and the car is too big for her!

Reactions: 12
Imagine being so utterly useless you can’t get money from sheep for posting a couple of stories a week, because you’re too lazy 😂

Reactions: 13
Not that I like to comment on looks. But Beggy isn't aging well at all.

Lee might want to trade her in for a new belter babe

• Haha
Still there.. screen shots just incase as it’s bleeping hilarious and needs to be remembered
wow that development is so close to their house. Why on earth when they bought it didn’t they look at the planning. That will probably devalue the house. The new houses will be more attractive/desirable and if they have to sell their house they will never get what they’ve paid for it.
I have seen there is some Kirkwood homes over £700,000. So it’s definitely not affordable housing they they are doing unless they have to put in some affordable housing to get the planning.

Reactions: 4
She was never going to get a Tesla. All for the gram and look at how rich I am.

A quick google would have show it wasn’t large enough for 3 children with seats in the back. Also the small issue of where the dog would go.

Wonder how long it is before more people complain about paying money for no content on her exclusive page.

Wonder what her next frivolous purchase will be to show she is something?!
I might join up just to see if she addresses the elephant in the room - why she aff links about half a dozen items of clothing a day but STILL only wears the black ruffle top

• Haha
wow that development is so close to their house. Why on earth when they bought it didn’t they look at the planning. That will probably devalue the house. The new houses will be more attractive/desirable and if they have to sell their house they will never get what they’ve paid for it.
I have seen there is some Kirkwood homes over £700,000. So it’s definitely not affordable housing they they are doing unless they have to put in some affordable housing to get the planning.
They KNEW about the planning but were arrogant enough to think one letter from ‘Dadsy’ and Beggy and they’d halt the whole development!!
We bought a new build several years ago. We were one of the first in and so lived in a building site for months. I was working 13 hours shifts as a nurse, hubby was travelling a lot with his job so I was juggling kids and work. I can honestly say other than my car being permanently dirty it really never bothered me. I was too busy to notice! I was out at work like most people! She needs to get a bloody life instead of wandering around with those ridiculous headphones on looking like the utter knob she is!

Reactions: 11
Did she not say the Tesla would be used as a second car? So they’re keeping the Landrover? Shes loving someone tagged her in a story, inspiration from Mrs meldrum, Jesus woman you don’t set the bar high do you?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.