Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They should have just kept the S Max it was perfect for their needs plus all the kids fit safely in!
But Miss -Fur-Coat-and-No-Knickers had to have a more Instaworthy car - hence Grandads Land Rover. I’m surprised Beggy is even capable of putting fuel in it! She probably gets Lee to do and cos she never goes anywhere the tank will last til he’s home again!
Just get a grip and get family car that’s suitable and safe and stop being such a twit abd trying to keep with the Jones’s 🙄

Reactions: 13
Why are they not getting a new DPF for the Land Rover? Am I missing something here? Why would you sell a car that needs a repair (so selling at a reduced price) and buy a new car? Just repair the one you have?!

Reactions: 5
The chums are off to see Harry Styles. Obviously decided last night in the rent a friend group. Good on them, fancied it myself but choked on the £130 plus ticket price yesterday. (I know, I'm probably really out of touch at the price of things 😁)...

Reactions: 9
The chums are off to see Harry Styles. Obviously decided last night in the rent a friend group. Good on them, fancied it myself but choked on the £130 plus ticket price yesterday. (I know, I'm probably really out of touch at the price of things 😁)...
Hope she is nowhere near where i am sitting for it 🥴

• Haha
Hope she is nowhere near where i am sitting for it 🥴
Good for you! Enjoy, it'll be an amazing show from what I'm seeing online! It'll be fantastic and even if you're right next to the wee muppet Meldrum you'll not be interested in her, given the show you'll be seeing. I've instead got a week in New York coming up for the price of 3 HS tickets, as a said ... I like a bargain. 😂

I can just see her now, flicking her hair, making eyes at him and squealing like a school girl. Bet she thinks he’d be all over her!

• Haha
wow that development is so close to their house. Why on earth when they bought it didn’t they look at the planning. That will probably devalue the house. The new houses will be more attractive/desirable and if they have to sell their house they will never get what they’ve paid for it.
I have seen there is some Kirkwood homes over £700,000. So it’s definitely not affordable housing they they are doing unless they have to put in some affordable housing to get the planning.
There’s affordables at the top. They should be happy - the ppl who built their current house had planning for 200 houses!! 85 going in instead!

Good for you! Enjoy, it'll be an amazing show from what I'm seeing online! It'll be fantastic and even if you're right next to the wee muppet Meldrum you'll not be interested in her, given the show you'll be seeing. I've instead got a week in New York coming up for the price of 3 HS tickets, as a said ... I like a bargain. 😂
Looking forward to it, only going to chaperone the children but i am sure i will have a great time 🤩
We somehow managed to avoid all the heavily inflated ticket prices and got them at face value

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Looking forward to it, only going to chaperone the children but i am sure i will have a great time 🤩
We somehow managed to avoid all the heavily inflated ticket prices and got them at face value
It'll be fantastic! 😍

Reactions: 2
There’s affordables at the top. They should be happy - the ppl who built their current house had planning for 200 houses!! 85 going in instead!
85 houses!!! All being build in the exclusive woods right next to murder mansion? And they brought it knowing planning permission was a possibility? What an expensive mistake to make.

Reactions: 8
85 houses!!! All being build in the exclusive woods right next to murder mansion? And they brought it knowing planning permission was a possibility? What an expensive mistake to make.
One of the MANY stupid, arrogant mistakes they have made.

They genuinely thought the objections they made would be enough to stop the building works going ahead.

The objections are available for public reading on the council website.. they are hilarious

Lee’s “affordable pub” will always have a place in my heart 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
They genuinely thought the objections they made would be enough to stop the building works going ahead.

The objections are available for public reading on the council website.. they are hilarious

Delicious justice. I am so pleased their lives are being disrupted, their house is vibrating violently, and their property value devalued. Sucks to be you, Rebecca Meldrum

Reactions: 11
They’re such mugs… why would you buy the property??? It was in the planning, no brainer IMO. They’re so obnoxious I bet they thought they would dispute it and that would be fine… hilarious

Oh the trundle wheel days

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.