Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the man dog is there, as there was a dog bed (unless it's for wee Lee) in one of the pictures.
Probably trying to cover it up, as perhaps it's being advertised as no pets.

Reactions: 6
I think the man dog is there, as there was a dog bed (unless it's for wee Lee) in one of the pictures.
Probably trying to cover it up, as perhaps it's being advertised as no pets.
If that’s the case she’s a prize bleep ….what about allergies and asthma? You never get rid of the dog and as she grooms him once in a blue moon ….

Reactions: 4
Surely for a seaside holiday/rental cottage you put a small TV in the alcove as you don’t expect TV to take up much time. It’s just tacky to have such a large telly in such a small room.

And that “fireplace” 🙈

Reactions: 8
That room sums up beggy to a tee …Boring Bland and no Character

Reactions: 10
I know it has been said before that those sandals are hideous. Like something your mum made your wear in the 1980s!

Reactions: 18
The photo shopping on this picture. She's erased a couple of chins and given herself a pointy cheek 🤣🤣🤣
Didn’t do anything about that arm though. She looks like she belongs on the roughest estate in the U.K. with those alcohol chins, burned to a crisp skin, hump, chubby bare arm and terrible tattoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet part of the reason she dislikes Poppy so much is because she’s naturally blonde

Reactions: 14
Why is she posting those houses? Such a peculiar thing to do.
I am sure she has done this before ?

Soon as I saw the post with the girls and her just the feet in those sandals I have been waiting for the Aff link.
Lemon top photo if that is meant to be an improvement she’s failed like she does with most things she is just so half arsed about everything except me time she’s an expert at getting her own way, can you imagine the strop when she can’t those girls will be taking note on how to manipulate especially daddy

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.