Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uh oh…….off to the Library…….tit’s gonna go down if she’s forgotten the library card again.
💣🤬😂

CDC74224-B4AF-49B1-8CC8-6A0A2A0602DC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t think recommending basic safety precautions is victim blaming. Walking on her own with potentially nobody around and her unable to hear even if they were is not safe for anyone.
and blatantly posting on the internet - that's the real risk. Why would any female openly advertise on the internet that they are walking alone in the woods ?! Home insurance companies are already refusing claims made when people have been broken into whilst on holiday if they have uploaded holiday photos or announced to the world they are going on holiday so every time they are away and openly sharing their location, they are risking being uninsured for potentially tens of 1000s. Thick as SH*T.

Reactions: 17
She’s on one today like tit off a hot shovel
We’ve had the lot, weight loss update, smug love me reel, back on the organised mum again! washed her sheets,busy beggy today, she will need a week off if she keeps this up.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m in disbelief reading this. Don’t miss the point because you dislike the person. How ridiculous of an analogy. Walking in the woods compared to walking on a motorway. This is what gives tattle the bad name 🤦‍♀️
We are all responsible for our own safety and like it or not, in this day and age, to walk around with sound cancelling headphones on is is irresponsible. I know we shouldn't have to think like this, and no one is victim blaming, but come on, have a bit of common sense. 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just had a look at her tik Tok and she’s already back drinking gin and tonics, how long ago was it she said she was detoxing until Florida?? What a fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s on one today like tit off a hot shovel
We’ve had the lot, weight loss update, smug love me reel, back on the organised mum again! washed her sheets,busy beggy today, she will need a week off if she keeps this up.
She needs to just give up with this bollocks “organised mum” nonsense - she’s clearly completely incapable of following basic instructions (not that anyone should really need a bastarding book to be able to keep their house clean but anyway….)

She’s a grown adult in her mid 30s and her eldest child is nearly 11, how has she not got it together at this stage in her thoroughly empty existence that she can’t do the absolute basics and keep her home clean and organised? It’s ludicrous!

Reactions: 16
She needs to just give up with this bollocks “organised mum” nonsense - she’s clearly completely incapable of following basic instructions (not that anyone should really need a bastarding book to be able to keep their house clean but anyway….)

She’s a grown adult in her mid 30s and her eldest child is nearly 11, how has she not got it together at this stage in her thoroughly empty existence that she can’t do the absolute basics and keep her home clean and organised? It’s ludicrous!
‘Disorganised twit Method’

• Haha
I’m all for wee kids helping in the kitchen. Great skill to learn BUT you’d at least support them to not be holding onto the knife blade (and not handle…. )

• Wow
Reactions: 7
That log burner thing they’ve got in the corner there looks shite. It reminds me of an incinerator you’d get in an old factory or something. It’s completely out of place.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I noticed that. Quite frightening
I thought the same but wasn’t sure if it was me being overprotective. If my six year old wanted to chop veg with a knife that sharp I would be standing right beside him not over the other side videoing it.

Reactions: 6
It is quite an impressive skill she has....she somehow manages to make rooms look worse when she decorates them!! The tv above the radiator next to the incinerator...is miles away from the sofa and £15 ikea side tables. It looks really odd and not cosy at all. Very cold looking.

It is quite an impressive skill she has....she somehow manages to make rooms look worse when she decorates them!! The tv above the radiator next to the incinerator...is miles away from the sofa and £15 ikea side tables. It looks really odd and not cosy at all. Very cold looking.
Pics for the blocked?? 🙏

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.