Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not so cosy ffs I’ve seen cosier lay outs in a bloody dolls house

Reactions: 5
If someone has to let social media know it has been 9 years of “wedded bliss”, then it most certainly hasn’t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Aw, 9 years of wedded bliss…

View attachment 1505477
Yeah and lying again about how old she was when they first got together - you weren’t 16 Rebecca, you were 14. You’ve already made that information public - you can’t try and change it now to make it seem less predatory that lee - a man of 18 - was shagging you as a 14 year old school girl.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I think she looked lovely on her wedding day to be honest. But yes @Peachbomb, we see these photos every year but I've never noticed just how pathetic half arsed his air punch is. 😂👊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Most dresses don't stay timeless to be fair. You should see mine, puts Beggy's home made meringues to shame. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she looked lovely on her wedding day he definitely was punching!
Unfortunately his belts babe is now a bitter babe and he’s paying for it sadly so are their girls, she is a spoilt, immature, selfish spiteful poisonous dishonest brat.
Who is wearing her ugly personality on her face these days never seen someone’s features roughen and harden the way hers have, can you imagine how she will look in another10 years of frying her skin and yo yo dieting and eating crap.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.