Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just realised the stupid woman is out walking the dog ( on her own??) with the headphones on…. No doubt walking in what’s left of the “exclusive woods” How would she know if someone is coming up behind her??? My granddaughter has more sense….
really don’t think we should ever victim blame. Women should be able to do this. It’s not fair that they can’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
really don’t think we should ever victim blame. Women should be able to do this. It’s not fair that they can’t.
It’s not fair that women can’t but it is still a reality. It may not be such an issue in the retirement community she lives in(!) but it’s still not very sensible and she needs to think about the content she’s putting out. It’s very different walking around some ‘ not -so -exclusive -anymore-woods’ in a quiet place like she lives compared to an inner city or busy town for example - but typical Beggy never thinks outside her own ‘bubble’ of existence!

Reactions: 16
It’s not fair that women can’t but it is still a reality. It may not be such an issue in the retirement community she lives in(!) but it’s still not very sensible and she needs to think about the content she’s putting out. It’s very different walking around some ‘ not -so -exclusive -anymore-woods’ in a quiet place like she lives compared to an inner city or busy town for example - but typical Beggy never thinks outside her own ‘bubble’ of existence!
A girl was raped near Inchmarlo not that long ago. It’s not the safe secure little retirement village Meldrum likes to paint it as (and let’s not forget that she lives in a house where a man was violently pummelled to his death and thrown in the wheelie bin to rot for 2 months)

• Wow
Reactions: 13
It’s not fair that we all aren’t free to do as we please safely but unfortunately we don’t live in a fair and safe world and it does make me uneasy seeing her wondering about the woods with noise blocking headphones. Having your whits about you when out alone is something she should be teaching her girls.

Reactions: 17
I still don’t agree with victim blaming. Yes she should be teaching her girls all this information. But to say she’s asking for trouble because she’s wearing headphones is just wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I still don’t agree with victim blaming. Yes she should be teaching her girls all this information. But to say she’s asking for trouble because she’s wearing headphones is just wrong.
If I walked onto a motorway with a blindfold on and noise cancelling headphones on and I got hit by a car, people would quite rightly say that I was in the wrong for putting myself in that position. Same applies here. You do what you need to do to stay as safe as possible. We don’t live in a completely safe world and unfortunately as women there are situations where we are more vulnerable. Is it fair? No. Is it gender bias? Yes. But that doesn’t make it any less true. We all have a personal responsibility to ourselves to protect ourselves from danger - be it from a car on a motorway or from predators walking in the woods.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m more concerned about her wearing noise cancelling headphones in her house or garden when she’s alone with her 3 kids. That’s truly neglectful and sickening

• Heart
Reactions: 35
If I walked onto a motorway with a blindfold on and noise cancelling headphones on and I got hit by a car, people would quite rightly say that I was in the wrong for putting myself in that position. Same applies here. You do what you need to do to stay as safe as possible. We don’t live in a completely safe world and unfortunately as women there are situations where we are more vulnerable. Is it fair? No. Is it gender bias? Yes. But that doesn’t make it any less true. We all have a personal responsibility to ourselves to protect ourselves from danger - be it from a car on a motorway or from predators walking in the woods.
I’m in disbelief reading this. Don’t miss the point because you dislike the person. How ridiculous of an analogy. Walking in the woods compared to walking on a motorway. This is what gives tattle the bad name 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
She should assess risk better than that. she is responsible for 3 children and don't forget a honking great mortgage that she contributes greatly to....oh wait a minute.....

Reactions: 5
I’m in disbelief reading this. Don’t miss the point because you dislike the person. How ridiculous of an analogy. Walking in the woods compared to walking on a motorway. This is what gives tattle the bad name 🤦‍♀️
It’s got nothing to do with wether I like her or not. I’m not even talking specifically about her in that example. If you are too dense to understand the analogy then there is no point even trying to have a mature discussion about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ll have to politely disagree with you here.

It is being aware of one’s surroundings. Sadly we live in a world where women are victims of disgusting and inexcusable crimes. Wearing noise cancelling headphones on an isolated walk means one cannot be aware of one’s surroundings.

Reactions: 27
Surely it's just the same as any risk assessment we make in life? It doesn't mean we're accepting responsibility for it, but we can mitigate against it whatever it is.

Reactions: 15
Surely it's just the same as any risk assessment we make in life? It doesn't mean we're accepting responsibility for it, but we can mitigate against it whatever it is.
Exactly.
it’s the same as her posting where the security cameras are, when nanny is out on rig respite, when they’re on holidays and what rooms her kids sleep in.
If anything happened, I’m pretty sure their insurance company would have a case to say they’d promoted vulnerabilities in the security of the house.
she’s a bloody idiot.

Reactions: 14
I don’t think recommending basic safety precautions is victim blaming. Walking on her own with potentially nobody around and her unable to hear even if they were is not safe for anyone.

Reactions: 12
Fire on and lentil soup incoming

WTF it’s august

She is devoid of content.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fire on and lentil soup incoming

WTF it’s august

She is devoid of content.
She's never happy in the present moment, is she? Wants to be home doing laundry when on holiday. Wants it to be autumn when it's mid August! This is probably why she is always miserable: she can never be content with her current circumstances. To be honest, she does have an awful lot to be dissatisfied about. Repulsive husband, dreadful mistake in buying her house near a massive construction site, countless chins....and yet she is sooo SMUG. Really can't abide her but love to hate watch!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s raging about a missing out on a cheap, stodgy, white bake your own bread roll for her lunch from Aldi, on day two of her health and fitness ‘journey’

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

She’ll never change.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s raging about a missing out on a cheap, stodgy, white bake your own bread roll for her lunch from Aldi, on day two of her health and fitness ‘journey’

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

She’ll never change.
Three between five is too much for them surely, with their wee Borrowers portions

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.