Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of you say how triggered you are by all the weight loss content. I feel you! 🫶🏻🫶🏻
I’m a year in recovery from A and have put on two stone (obviously I needed to) but trying to deal with that is so difficult when everywhere you turn it’s just people banging on about how they need to lose weight and it just feels like you can’t escape it.

I’m fully aware I should just avoid content like this but if I did that, I would basically just need to delete all social media (probably would so me the world of good but I’m just too nosy) and there are some wonderful body positive accounts out there

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
To those of your who find her posts triggering - please do take a moment to reflect on who she is.

Beggy was never going to show her true vulnerability. It was always going to be a version that shows herself in the best light possible. Her whole character is based upon trying to make others feel like they are somehow lacking. That’s how influencers work to make their money.

We have had a rough few years, don’t forget that. If you want to make some changes that may benefit you in terms of health and diet then got for it. If not, then just look out for yourself as best you can. Please do not consider Rebecca Meldrum as a barometer that determines whether you are on the right track or not. Now that really is the definition of crazy 😝

• Heart
Reactions: 35
All of you say how triggered you are by all the weight loss content. I feel you! 🫶🏻🫶🏻
I’m a year in recovery from A and have put on two stone (obviously I needed to) but trying to deal with that is so difficult when everywhere you turn it’s just people banging on about how they need to lose weight and it just feels like you can’t escape it.

I’m fully aware I should just avoid content like this but if I did that, I would basically just need to delete all social media (probably would so me the world of good but I’m just too nosy) and there are some wonderful body positive accounts out there
I think she’s really irresponsible to put out all this content without at least a trigger warning. Videos of her weighing herself can be really damaging but as is always the way, she cares about nobody but herself.

Influencers should be held to account for this kind of thing but I don’t think they are sadly.

And what makes it harder to understand is what is this all about? She may well have an advert for something she’ll declare as The Best Thing Ever and then it’ll fizzle out in about a week. She’s set up a ‘buy me a coffee’ - why not open it up to those who subscribe if she’s so desperate for validation from strangers. Or maybe she knows that this is a bad idea.

Sending you love ❤

Reactions: 19
This is why I enjoy this thread.. so many well spoken and well educated responses.
Thank for you acknowledging the troublesome behaviour and allowing me to realise I’m not just being overly sensitive etc
And to anyone else struggling.. I see you. Keep going 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Seeing as she has already done stories about how she won't talk about her weight loss plans on Instagram because she knows some people find it triggering why is she then posting a photo of her standing on scales? Probably the most triggering photo you could post. twit!

Reactions: 23
I find what Rebecca is doing is really out dated now, we've moved past endless weight transformations. People have worked really hard to get body positivity out there and to get people feeling good about themselves no matter what size they are. Rebecca is tone deaf once again. I'm sure she's just doing this as an excuse, any excuse not to find job now Poppy will be at school

Reactions: 21
I find what Rebecca is doing is really out dated now, we've moved past endless weight transformations. People have worked really hard to get body positivity out there and to get people feeling good about themselves no matter what size they are. Rebecca is tone deaf once again. I'm sure she's just doing this as an excuse, any excuse not to find job now Poppy will be at school
It won’t last five minutes anyway. She was never fit, she was just young and lucky. She’s got absolutely zero ability to work hard and stick to anything, so now she’s over 30 she’s lost that figure for life.

Reactions: 14
Seeing as she has already done stories about how she won't talk about her weight loss plans on Instagram because she knows some people find it triggering why is she then posting a photo of her standing on scales? Probably the most triggering photo you could post. twit!
As if she gives a tit about what her followers on Instagram think or feel about the garbage she posts!!! She talks utter crap. Don’t worry this new round of “weight loss” nonsense will die a death in a week or so, just like everything else she’s ever latched into in the vain hope of it resurrecting her long since dead profile as an “influencer”; it’s this weeks shiny bottle cap.

Reactions: 11
She was plugging this weight loss stuff after the Greece holiday and it lasted 5 minutes and she now gained even more weight, she just needs to accept this is her size now and buy clothes to suit her figure

Reactions: 14
She was plugging this weight loss stuff after the Greece holiday and it lasted 5 minutes and she now gained even more weight, she just needs to accept this is her size now and buy clothes to suit her figure
We’ve heard this same spiel from her countless times now over the last few years. It’s always the same tit - she complains about her weight or how she looks, she then spends a few days or a week or two bleating on about drinking loads of water/eating fruit for breakfast and all that nonsense, there will be some half arsed attempts at going to to gym or doing some inane exercise, it will be all she talks about for a few weeks and then it will fall by the wayside. She’s only doing this now because she knows she’s packing weight and she’s got this holiday to Florida coming up in October so the delusional cow thinks she can drop 4 stone and turn into Kendall Jenner by then because she’s going to eat some grapes and yogurt for breakfast and sit on her exercise bike gurning at herself into the camera. The woman is off her bleeping head.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just realised the stupid woman is out walking the dog ( on her own??) with the headphones on…. No doubt walking in what’s left of the “exclusive woods” How would she know if someone is coming up behind her??? My granddaughter has more sense….

Just realised the stupid woman is out walking the dog ( on her own??) with the headphones on…. No doubt walking in what’s left of the “exclusive woods” How would she know if someone is coming up behind her??? My granddaughter has more sense….
She does it every day in her exclusive decimated woods ….she’s some kind of special with her noise cancelling headphones ….if I walk the dog I listen with one iPod in to crime mainly ….she’s asking for a surprise attack.

Reactions: 8
I can’t watch her when she does one of these health kicks. It’s not that she’s doing those things, it’s that she makes it about needing to be teeny tinier. She has put a few pounds on, but she’s still slim 🤷‍♀️

If she feels that content is wrong for insta, why is it not also wrong elsewhere? Maybe she thinks tattlers aren’t on tiktok?!

I can’t watch her when she does one of these health kicks. It’s not that she’s doing those things, it’s that she makes it about needing to be teeny tinier. She has put a few pounds on, but she’s still slim 🤷‍♀️

If she feels that content is wrong for insta, why is it not also wrong elsewhere? Maybe she thinks tattlers aren’t on tiktok?!
Exactly, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her figure. She’s a damn sight slimmer than me 😂🙈

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.