Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she looked lovely on her wedding day he definitely was punching!
Unfortunately his belts babe is now a bitter babe and he’s paying for it sadly so are their girls, she is a spoilt, immature, selfish spiteful poisonous dishonest brat.
Who is wearing her ugly personality on her face these days never seen someone’s features roughen and harden the way hers have, can you imagine how she will look in another10 years of frying her skin and yo yo dieting and eating crap.
This comment made me think of this extract from Roald Dahl's "The Twits" (which is also rather fitting 😅)

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I would love to see a photo of Ma and Pa Cannon on the wedding day. I’m sure they thought Beggy was marrying beneath herself ;-)

Reactions: 8
All the classy photos and then in between pops up gormless Lee with his stupid open mouthed grin 🙄 it actually makes me feel some sympathy for the cannons 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tegan is a really pretty girl. Wonder who the other bridemaid is. She doesn't look like any of Edgy's chums.

Reactions: 2
The problem is Lee always looked reaching 50 from being about 20. It’s just now she’s caught up with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does he do that weird open mouthed pose twice?!
Shoot me, I think she looks nice in the video. What the hell happened though?! 😬

Just seen her Tik Tok why does she do that little girl voice ? She does on Ads too so ridiculous, to be fair everything she says and does annoys me 😒

• Haha
I nearly vomited about the saw in the back of the van..... I bet thats not all he showed you in the back of the van Begs!

• Sick
I nearly vomited about the saw in the back of the van..... I bet thats not all he showed you in the back of the van Begs!
Hey ya wee belter! Fancy seeing ma big toolbox in ma van it’s an absolute peach!

she should be ashamed sharing that story. Wait till Fi flo and feral are in their teens being approached by older men….

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.