Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks awful in that photo. Does she post it thinking people will fawn over him or think she’s soOoOo lucky to be with him? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She has decided to grow her hair. Wow! What an exciting thing to decide to do and lucky old us she is going to keep us updated on how she gets on. Imagine having that level of excitement in your life..... Watching hair grow almost as exciting as watching F&B paint dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That is some epic photoshop she’s done on Lee’s hair 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and what the duck is that tshirt all about?!?!
D6CD470F-D4F7-44D1-BBFE-CBA2ACC1812B.jpeg

growing her hair aye….. yawn. How long until she’s got some of those crappy cheap extensions back in?!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
The ego has landed 🙄

Announce to 100k followers.... 'I'm growing my hair'... oh my Lord. 😂

What happened to 'the best thing I ever did' scabby hair extentions?

A sunny day, lunch out and time to themselves and where are they? On tattle. Oh do duck off. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The ego has landed 🙄

Announce to 100k followers.... 'I'm growing my hair'... oh my Lord. 😂

What happened to 'the best thing I ever did' scabby hair extentions?

A sunny day, lunch out and time to themselves and where are they? On tattle. Oh do duck off. 🤣
🤣🤣🤣omg I’d forgotten those hideous hair extensions that were definitely not colour matched properly! You’ve just given me a chuckle!!

Reactions: 6
In other words she saw how lovely all the other wives looked and wants to emulate them now.

Reactions: 19
Yep, when I first saw the group photo of Lee's friends I thought Edgy looked nice for a change, then realised it was Kath I was looking at. Kath with the non frizzy, glossy, longer hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As a hairdresser there is no amount of hair “vitamins/gummies” that can save that bloody mop of hair apart from getting it chopped and a darker semi permanent put on it to start getting the condition back. Growing it won’t make any difference Beggy. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 19
Ok I’ve got to say it, you don’t “decide” to grow your hair, it just grows out of your head whether you like it or not.
What she has decided to do is not cut her hair.

But it will likely break off anyway.
She’s a state.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She has decided to grow her hair. Wow! What an exciting thing to decide to do and lucky old us she is going to keep us updated on how she gets on. Imagine having that level of excitement in your life..... Watching hair grow almost as exciting as watching F&B paint dry.
Oops, I feel a bit responsible for the incoming hair journey - I did recommend asking her to tell us how she got her hair the way it is. But of course, that would mean she reads here and she doesn’t go on Tattle does she Lee…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.